JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, honestly for someone who has never posted here, your ads are better looking and more well thought out than many posted by long time members.

The 39 looks about right, I know very little about Franchi shotguns. I do know quite a bit about 03a3's. Yours looks to be in excellent shape. All the obvious parts look right for Smith-Corona. $1200 is a reasonable price for that rifle, by that manufacturer, and in that condition. It will, however, take the right buyer. As I said in that ad, you might want to look at advertising that on the CMP forums as well. They have a more dedicated following for that type of gun.

otouzzi, I looked at the M-39-2 ad and you have done a fine job. I'd suggest you stick to the price because I've been looking and yours is very right. Good Luck.

Based on your experience do you recommend selling or trading at Cabela's? Please explain.
Looking to unload a rifle, shotgun, and pistol as a group.
I'm probably in there once a week, poking around. They have a decent selection of used guns. And the ones under glass are always cool to drool over. And I should point out I've never bought nor sold a used gun there. Nor have I tried to deal on one. But........I feel their starting price is very high. Someday, maybe, I'll trail across a gun I've just got to have and be able to give a more informative response.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews