JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Odds are these would sit in a warehouse for years until it's broken into, where they are all stolen and now out on the streets in the hands of those who should actually be the ones punished for the ills they perpetuate.

Our Canadian neighbors would do very well to learn from the lessons of America's founding fathers...

On April 19, 1775, an equally authoritarian dictator tried to confiscate the guns of the American patriots. The American patriots shot them...in the face. This is the only language that tyrannical kings understand.

When the government comes to take your guns, it's time to start using your guns.

I wish our Canadian neighbors all godspeed in securing their freedoms.

WOLVERINES!

Huh. I guess a government bent on rounding up guns in the name of safety with the practical result of vote buying has got to start somewhere. Like with law-abiding citizens, who will turn in their guns, and not crooks and gangsters, who aren't likely to meekly surrender them to PO employees.

Charging Canada Post to do this work is typical government thinking. That is, get a government corporation to do it on the cheap.

I see a lot of security issues with "putting it in a box given to a postal employee for forwarding to the government." I'm sure there are "gun people" among PO employees, I see a sign that says, "free guns."

In the US, there has been a big spike in robbery of postal employees and break-ins and theft of postal vehicles. I wonder if they have this same situation in Canada? Once the crooks see the news that the guns are in the mail, this might be a signal to them that "free guns" are in postal vehicles.

The only secure way to do this is turn-in to law enforcement, and those organizations have already voiced opposition to it due to lack of resources.

That "check is in the mail" think would make me nervous. Like, if the government doesn't get the gun back through the PO, no check will be forthcoming.

so Trudeau only has the intent to remove firearms from private citizens and has no intent on going after Canadian gangs or criminals.
Police can not protect you from break ins
typical Liberal agenda - you MUST accept being a victim
We want your guns, but We accept criminals have guns and we are not going to protect you
sounds like California
Either Trudeau (and those who think like him) are Total Psychotic Wack Jobs and are oblivious to reality - OR they know exactly what they are doing and the 'master plan' is to create MORE crime, with the intent of creating the illusion more gun control is necessary, leading to more social unrest so they can 'justify' more communistic control over the people.

Our Canadian neighbors would do very well to learn from the lessons of America's founding fathers...

On April 19, 1775, an equally authoritarian dictator tried to confiscate the guns of the American patriots. The American patriots shot them...in the face. This is the only language that tyrannical kings understand.

When the government comes to take your guns, it's time to start using your guns.

I wish our Canadian neighbors all godspeed in securing their freedoms.

WOLVERINES!
Except... a lot of the Canadians can trace their lines back to those Colonists who were loyal to the Crown, we called them Tories.. and more came from England as well as America during the War of 1812, along with the French traders and so on. In short, Canada has long had a tradition of supporting tyranny and British Empire.

Either Trudeau (and those who think like him) are Total Psychotic Wack Jobs and are oblivious to reality - OR they know exactly what they are doing and the 'master plan' is to create MORE crime, with the intent of creating the illusion more gun control is necessary, leading to more social unrest so they can 'justify' more communistic control over the people.
They certainly have a GREAT example to follow. Look how many heavily anti gun places are also now SUPER pro crime? Then of course with every increase in crime comes more calls for more laws. Always laws aimed at those who do not break the law while those who do are ignored. Hey you can't blame them, look how well it works. They hose people over and over again who thank them by asking for more. :s0092:

except in the US, when police tried this in North Carolina, 3 officers and a Federal Marshal were killed
our mail person is a 50 year old woman who drives a Subaru
I can't see her knocking on doors and asking for our firearms
A woman driving a Subaru. Classic.

Until a bunch of red flag reports start popping up along her route.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top