JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He used to be a Republican and until he was on my Radar because of guns and soda, I assumed he was semi Conservative. At least fiscally which he may well be, I still don't know.

He's now known to me but a non gun owning or ant-gun Republican might just go for Bloomy over Trump or Cruz.

This election is crazy. A lot at stake and a lot of wild cards.

That's my concern - the folks that remember him when he claimed to be a Republican. Those that don't favor true conservatism, nor extreme liberalism, may dump their vote on him and could cost us a true pro-gun conservative. He would cost votes on the Dem side too, but I fear for the damage he could do on the pro-gun side.

So long as we keep electing billionaires, we'll keep getting government of the corporations, by and for the corporations. How's that working out so far?

They are not of us and they don't care about us once the voting's done.

And if anybody thinks that the folks who got us into this mess are gonna be the ones to get us out, they are what we call D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.

That's my concern - the folks that remember him when he claimed to be a Republican. Those that don't favor true conservatism, nor extreme liberalism, may dump their vote on him and could cost us a true pro-gun conservative. He would cost votes on the Dem side too, but I fear for the damage he could do on the pro-gun side.
upload_2016-1-26_18-36-27.png Wow!, This guy was Democrat until 2001 then became a Republican when it seemed favorable and finally?, an Independent in O7.
Wonder what turned him into a Nanny State Prog? Maybe he always was one in hiding.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews