JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ad features Calandrian Kemp, whose 20-year-old son, George, was shot to death in 2013 at a park in Richmond, a Houston suburb, during a confrontation that a Texas appeals court described as "gang-related." According to the court, "two groups of young men, most of them teenagers, had met that night for a fight." Two of them, including an 18-year-old, Corey Coleman, fired the handgun rounds that struck Kemp.

MiniMike: Another New York City cultural elitist, like Californians; telling the rest of the USA how to live. And, awful both move to Oregon and Washington and Idaho.

I saw the ad and I thought it was completely ineffective. Suburban housewives don't care about gang violence. They care about school safety. Gang violence has been around since the 1920s. I don't know of anyone not in a gang who lost any sleep over gang violence.

Should have been an anti-gang piece. The guy is a tool. He'll not get the democrat nomination, but he'll cause sufficient damage at the state level. We need to hold candidates feet to the fire regarding campaign funding and where that comes from.

Trump hit back hard with his campaign adds, and that was worth noting!
One thing that really Pizzed me off was all the race issues that some jack wagon felt compelled to make and air during the game ( I was here hanging with you hard core NWFA'ers) listening to the game in the background!
This is quite telling, that the NFL would allow and even promote such horse crap is not good! Basically, they have turned their backs on the traditional fans and instead, allowed the game to be used as a political propaganda viewing terminal!

Trump hit back hard with his campaign adds, and that was worth noting!
One thing that really Pizzed me off was all the race issues that some jack wagon felt compelled to make and air during the game ( I was here hanging with you hard core NWFA'ers) listening to the game in the background!
This is quite telling, that the NFL would allow and even promote such horse crap is not good! Basically, they have turned their backs on the traditional fans and instead, allowed the game to be used as a political propaganda viewing terminal!
And that political propaganda tooling they're doing will spell the death of that multi billion dollar industry, eventually. Well, bye...

Should have been an anti-gang piece. The guy is a tool. He'll not get the democrat nomination, but he'll cause sufficient damage at the state level. We need to hold candidates feet to the fire regarding campaign funding and where that comes from.

I'm less certain he'll fail to secure the nomination. The DNC has already demonstrated their willingness to be bought by Bloomberg. He failed to qualify for the Feb 19th debate, the rules require certain levels of "grassroots" support and he has none. The Dems are changing the rules just to allow him to debate anyways.

While he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of individual rights, he's not stupid with his money. He's already spent over $250 million campaigning, probably more than the rest of his competitors combined. I don't think he'd be doing that if he didn't have a solid chance.

I'm less certain he'll fail to secure the nomination. The DNC has already demonstrated their willingness to be bought by Bloomberg. He failed to qualify for the Feb 19th debate, the rules require certain levels of "grassroots" support and he has none. The Dems are changing the rules just to allow him to debate anyways.

While he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of individual rights, he's not stupid with his money. He's already spent over $250 million campaigning, probably more than the rest of his competitors combined. I don't think he'd be doing that if he didn't have a solid chance.
Still has to be nominated. The Dems owe Bernie for what they did to him last time...

Still has to be nominated. The Dems owe Bernie for what they did to him last time...

The party by and large hasn't admitted to any wrongdoing or even making mistakes in 2016. Hence being hung up on blaming those pesky Russians for everything. They generally claim they made all the right moves and were wrongly denied the White House because of foreign interference.

Cancelled my Tidal promo subscription today. JZ can't be bothered to get off his a$$ for our country's National anthem, his enterprise will never see a dime from me.

Bloomberg is a blooming idiot.i would like to say exactly what I think of this crap for brains, whining , dumb as dirt, pud pounding, worthless pile of skin but there are rules that needs to be followed.

Super what? its not on my agenda any more. Chose sports or politics, If you are going to espouse your politics, it better align with me or I'm gone.
Foul taste aside; I liked it way better when it was more like rugby.

Bloomberg just announced he is doubling his advertising spending after the Iowa fiasco.

For those not in the know, the Dems apparently introduced a new app (developed by former, high-ranking Clinton campaign staff) for counting the votes... some nebulous "coding" issue has so far resulted in "no clear winner" in a race that Bloomberg pretty much ignored and was certain to lose. Hmm.

Bloomberg just announced he is doubling his advertising spending after the Iowa fiasco.

For those not in the know, the Dems apparently introduced a new app (developed by former, high-ranking Clinton campaign staff) for counting the votes... some nebulous "coding" issue has so far resulted in "no clear winner" in a race that Bloomberg pretty much ignored and was certain to lose. Hmm.
And so it begins, the dems are starting early this election season. But don't fear, they'll screw the pooch again... :s0140:

I see Ol' Mike was able to buy his way in to an otherwise closed arena! Just goes to show that Money can buy anything, even when the "Rules" dictate otherwise! Such a sham, and the public are noticing all this and it will cost the dems big time, though it's not like they have a worthy candidate to put forth against Trump!

I just realized I forgot to add the related article to my previous post:

But yes, it does seem like they hit the ground running with the monkey business this time around.

The party by and large hasn't admitted to any wrongdoing or even making mistakes in 2016. Hence being hung up on blaming those pesky Russians for everything. They generally claim they made all the right moves and were wrongly denied the White House because of foreign interference.

Everyone in prison is innocent too. :rolleyes:

The NFL didn't take his money. Fox paid the NFL for the rights to air the Super Bowl. Fox sold the ad spots and made their money through that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews