JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This rich SOB with his Anytown gun safety BS has only one agenda and that's to be king of a disarmed country, I may be laying it thick but that's what it's gonna be like with the SOB in the White House if he can get elected and get the laws passed, gotta keep him and the likes of him out of the Oval Office or were screwed.

I have been saying this on and off too.

Plus listen to her interview with the creep, Howard Stern, on his radio show the other day.

I don't listen to his show, I do not like him but if a specific politician is ON his show, I will listen to the complete interview on You Tube, via another source or on a direct link to the radio station.

Cate
Lord help us if that crazy witch gets anywhere near the Oval office again. You think we got problems with Russia now just wait till she gets her hands on the football, WW3

The ONLY thing effective he ever did was having police throw young black men up against the wall and search them for guns. Now to be PC, he says that he regrets that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top