JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And that political propaganda tooling they're doing will spell the death of that multi billion dollar industry, eventually. Well, bye...
I turned off the NFL as soon as that colin craperdick started his anti American campaign and the NFL endorsed it, that was it for me! Haven't watched a game since nor will I in the future.
Kind of sad really, I had a routine on Sunday mornings: get up, turn on the pregame show, get breakfast+coffee going and have a nice morning watching football. They made their choice and I made mine!
Bye felicia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I don't know of anyone not in a gang who lost any sleep over gang violence.

I do.... both my daughters were kept up at night by gunshots being heard.

Still has to be nominated. The Dems owe Bernie for what they did to him last time...

Yet, I've been told that DNC leadership wants nothing to do with the crazy old coot!!!

Bloomberg is a blooming idiot.i would like to say exactly what I think of this crap for brains, whining , dumb as dirt, pud pounding, worthless pile of skin but there are rules that needs to be followed.

Nice rant! But maybe ya wanna read a bit more about him? If he wasn't a self made billionaire and was really really dumb, would anybody care about him at all???

And so it begins, the dems are starting early this election season. But don't fear, they'll screw the pooch again... :s0140:

The excuse making is what is starting early???

Everyone in prison is innocent too. :rolleyes:

Good to know...

Looks like Bernie is sharing the lead with Butteligde in New Hampshire. :s0140:

Sooooo, is "Butteglide" a new product that debuted in a Super Bowl ad???

Here's something to think about:

Several county commissioners have released their numbers on Twitter right beside their "official" counts. Many are similar to this:

2020-02-07_1613.png

And here's a New York Times article about the topic...

Do note that the subtitle is: The mistakes do not appear intentional, but they raise questions about whether there will ever be a completely precise accounting.

Really NYT? This is the first year using an app to send in data, the first year where some black-box processing can be applied to the numbers in transit. The fact that they're doing this in the age of social media...The gig is up DNC.

Here's something to think about:

Several county commissioners have released their numbers on Twitter right beside their "official" counts. Many are similar to this:

View attachment 657853

And here's a New York Times article about the topic...

Do note that the subtitle is: The mistakes do not appear intentional, but they raise questions about whether there will ever be a completely precise accounting.

Really NYT? This is the first year using an app to send in data, the first year where some black-box processing can be applied to the numbers in transit. The fact that they're doing this in the age of social media...The gig is up DNC.
Russian Meddling in our elections again! Just like they didn't do in 16! :confused:
This is what happens when the Demobots cant all get on the same " Changing the election results" Page!

What I find so funny about the Iowa disaster is how quick the media is to dismiss foul play, no matter how suspicious it all looks. Everything is just a coincidence, a minor inconsistency, etc.

When they look at the "other side" then suddenly no conspiracy theory is too far-fetched to believe. Pee tapes, receiving secret payments from the Russian embassy in Miami (even though there never was a Russian embassy in Miami), etc.

I think was Jimmy Dore in his appearance on Tucker who made the point that mistakes happen, but in a fair system, they should balance out statistically. When all the mistakes favor the DNC insiders though, it makes you wonder.

I think was Jimmy Dore in his appearance on Tucker who made the point that mistakes happen, but in a fair system, they should balance out statistically. When all the mistakes favor the DNC insiders though, it makes you wonder.

At least they are consistent. Remember the Daly machine???

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews