JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never returned to watching football since the whole take-a-knee thing, so I wont have to see bloomberg's ad.

Also, every time his ads appear anywhere on TV, I immediately change the station or turn off the TV altogether. I also remember the show that accepted his ad.

Bill-2.jpg

Bloomberg is even on YouTube.....:mad:

Micheal "Ban Large Sodi-Pops" Bloomberg is a joke.
The NFL is as well. I dont follow all season. Just the finals (if new teams work their way up the rankings) and the super bowl.
I have it on while I do other things, their advertisements are wasted on me as it get muted each time. However if there is an anti gun ad this time.. I think I may just give up on the NFL altogether. The fact they allow propaganda and politics into sports while denying paying ads (like Daniel Defense a while back) is disgusting.

The folks running the NFL aren't blue collar patriots. Instead they are limp wrist, spineless, bandwagon yuppies.

I don't see him winning the nomination. But, as I've said this before, but if Bloomberg can get on as VP he'll have ample time to devote to his pet projects.

Love him or hate him, if you value your 2A rights you need to vote for Orange Man.

Take a knee hit NFL pretty hard wonder how another politically loaded message goes.

Plz plz plz ruin foozball industry and crop out millions to the 2A out of spite oh God plz let this one thing happen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top