JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His reply was bs, plain & simple. Just a lying piece of cr*p! Then Fox went to break so we never got to see what the guy in back wanted as a follow up on bumblebergs gun control. THAT break with no follow up burned my a**.

Dan

Waiting to see, who will they put up as VP. :rolleyes:
Pocahontas, Killary, or Michelle.:eek:
Maybe even, "Mikey." :confused:
Biden will be, "Front Man," but I'm sure the real, "wizard" will be behind the curtain.:mad:

To suggest Michelle, would be utter proof the DNC has no respect for the country. Not that i would put it passed them. A true cult of personality and no substance.

Why would someone spend HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS (he's even committed spending up to a $BILLION) of dollars of their own money for a position that pays, what... $400k per year?

That should tell you there's an even bigger payout than the cost.... o_O

Is more proof even needed to come up with that conclusion?
For many, yes. I listened to 2-3hrs of liberal radio Monday and heard them fight over their own set of liberal facts. Name calling. Screaming. Telling their crew to turn off the mic of the caller. Calling each other racist. This was against their own.

For many, yes. I listened to 2-3hrs of liberal radio Monday and heard them fight over their own set of liberal facts. Name calling. Screaming. Telling their crew to turn off the mic of the caller. Calling each other racist. This was against their own.

Sounds perfectly normal considering the source IMO

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads