JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not believe he is a credible threat. He has already dug much of his own grave.

He has implemented campaigns that are obvious threats to perceived civil liberties:
  • Limit Tobacco Use
    approximately 14% of American adults smoke. Think they'll vote for someone who acts to restrict them?
  • He has made moves to ban plastic straws
  • His ban on the amount of sugary soda that can be purchased in one drink
  • The money he spends on gun control will make the NRA look paltry, and yet he has an armed entourage.
The Democrats are short sighted, and each one for themselves. Among themselves, they will smear Bloomberg for his policies, and decry him for the hypocrite that he is.

There is a "yuge" difference between Bloomberg and Trump. Aside from the similarity that both are billionaires, Trump clearly stated that he was going to step on people, drain the swamp, and make America greater. So far, he's delivered. Bloomberg will say he will make our lives safer and better and has demonstrated that he intends to do this by controlling us.

Americans are a fickle bunch. When given the choice of freedom vs. restrictions, despite their restrictive liberal leanings, when you give a person a choice between a demonstrable path (Trump) and someone who has demonstrated a propensity to implement controls on their freedom, they will always choose the former.

You're right in that his positions and history make him unpopular, even with Dems... but as the DNC proved in 2016, the nomination is for sale. Keep in mind all the opinion polls before the 2016 primaries also showed most Americans had a negative opinion of HRC, as well.

Did Bloomberg drop his body guards - entire security team (Privately paid ones and taxpayer paid ones from NY, NYC and the states that he visits.) who carry those yukkey GUNS yet?!

NO!

Does he have Secret Service protection now as a candidate?

Maybe?

I believe that any person who is super anti gun - anti freedom should NOT be allowed to HIRE or ACCEPT PRIVATE or TAXPAYER PAID security teams since it is against their BELIEF SYSTEM and it makes them a total hypocrite!

Talk the talk, walk the walk and LIVE what you preach in all subject matters. So if Bloomberg is honest about GUNS - he would not have those OBJECTS around HIM or his hired and free help.

Cate

Here's another gem of an article. The punch line is at the bottom, where he reveals WHY he is pushing so hard on gun control. Gives a whole new meaning to the cultists MomsDemand gals.

Here's another gem of an article. The punch line is at the bottom, where he reveals WHY he is pushing so hard on gun control. Gives a whole new meaning to the cultists MomsDemand gals.

Didn't read the article, but "if you can't beat 'em, bankrupt 'em."
[edit to add] clicked link, picture made me want to vomit. NYTimes blocks me because I won't allow cookies. Such self appointed Puritan elitism deeply irritates me. If you listen to the play Hamilton, New Yorkers have an overinflated sense of importance, self, and worth, and think they should tell the country how to operate.

Hillary will come out to "save" the party at the last minute, just watch.
Complete with the controversy, assorted flotsam and a few mysterious deaths. Trump will win in a landslide, and we will hear soundbites from Hillary, at a $5,000 per plate dinner, explain why it's not her fault.

A modern day, self-riotous puritan. With money.

I think it needs to be differentiated the we're not just talking about him having money. Or it being a LOT of money. Dude wants to do away with the 2nd amendment and he has an OBSCENE amount of money. And wants to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans. o_O

Didn't read the article, but "if you can't beat 'em, bankrupt 'em."

Here is the relevant passage if our stomach couldn't take seeing/reading it :)

"
Mr. Bloomberg was introspective as he spoke, and seemed both restless and wistful. When he sat down for the interview, it was a few days before his 50th college reunion. His mortality has started dawning on him, at 72. And he admitted he was a bit taken aback by how many of his former classmates had been appearing in the "in memoriam" pages of his school newsletter.

But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

"
In other words; he thinks he can buy his way into heaven, and his "MomsDemand"ers are going to help him do it. One $ and lie at a time.

Here is the relevant passage if our stomach couldn't take seeing/reading it :)

"
Mr. Bloomberg was introspective as he spoke, and seemed both restless and wistful. When he sat down for the interview, it was a few days before his 50th college reunion. His mortality has started dawning on him, at 72. And he admitted he was a bit taken aback by how many of his former classmates had been appearing in the "in memoriam" pages of his school newsletter.

But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

"
In other words; he thinks he can buy his way into heaven, and his "MomsDemand"ers are going to help him do it. One $ and lie at a time.

So really this guy isn't humble in life.

This. She's waiting in the shadows until the other Dem would-be's exhaust and wear each other down. In the meantime, she's kept her skirts clean, gotten no recent mud on them. Then at the critical moment, she will enter on a white charger. The Dems will breathe a collective sigh of relief that the choice has been made for them.

I don't think Bloomberg will get much traction. The Way-Out Willies on the far side won't go for him, smacks too much of capitalism and not enough of progessivism. Many will shrink from him because of his late start (somehow seen as opportunism) and others may resent what they see as an attempt to buy the presidency. His numbers at present are pretty bleak. If Dems have been looking for a sudden inspiration to enter the field, his appearance doesn't seem, at least yet, to have provided it.

It's pretty amazing that an individual can have that kind of money to toss around. 50 mil here for thus and such cause, 50 mil there for such and such cause. It makes you want to weep to think of what better, practical use those kinds of funds could be put to.

Such are the mindlessly Insane ramblings of a Megalomaniac!
Dude has declared him self God, above Gods own Judgement, and has declared us mere mortals as nothing but tool to his ambitions of CONTROL over every aspect of our lives!

#MichaelKnowsBest
Mark of the Beast!

Bloomberg says ending 'nationwide madness' of gun violence drives his White House bid

Well, Bloomy, that'll barely drive your worthless azz to the end of the block. ;)

I have been saying this on and off too.

Plus listen to her interview with the creep, Howard Stern, on his radio show the other day.

I don't listen to his show, I do not like him but if a specific politician is ON his show, I will listen to the complete interview on You Tube, via another source or on a direct link to the radio station.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads