JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We might get lucky with the new blood, three of them seem to be pretty hot to address a bunch of 2nd cases, the real trick is going to be getting the RIGHT cases before them and getting them to hear them!

I am all with you on hoping that is the case.đź‘Ť

Won't happen. SCotUS rulings are almost always intentionally very narrow.
They set this one up to be very narrow. I think the most we are going to get out of this is an end to "may issue". "Shall issue" will be the standard going forward.

I think it goes even further then that!
Constitutional carry would be my bet!
Remove the states preemption ( and it's claims of 10th powers) and authority to regulate gun laws in conflict with the BoR!
I'd read the lower court case, it has nothing to do with Constitutional Carry. Best case scenario here is that a handful of states go to shall-issue.

I'd read the lower court case, it has nothing to do with Constitutional Carry. Best case scenario here is that a handful of states go to shall-issue.
I'm OK w/ baby steps, particularly when the anti-freedom league is threatening the SCOTUS and talking about adding 3 new blue states or whatever.

I'm OK w/ baby steps, particularly when the anti-freedom league is threatening the SCOTUS and talking about adding 3 new blue states or whatever.
I'm not OK with baby steps. I'm bubbleguming sick of them. baby steps are how we lose our rights..
In the PRK we waited 19 years, 19 effing years!! for a decision on the constitutionality of mag bans. and what they got was a one week shopping spree before Judge Benitez lifted his order to pre-empt the 9th from doing it. So now they are back where they started, (Can't buy, sell or import mags with a capacity of more than 10 rounds) albeit with a judge who is friendlier to the Second Amendment. Now the state of California is delaying the hearings. Utter bullbubblegum but they know just how unconstitutional their bans are.
A bill of rights case MUST be heard immediately, not jerked around for decades

Justice delayed is justice denied

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class