JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish Coat of Arms would hop on here and address this. My main concern is whether they do no response releases or not. If they don't, I will scratch them off my FFL list.
I cannot speak FOR Adam in any capacity, that's for him is he chooses, but I will say this, he is one hell of a stand up guy, and Having done lots of business with him over the years, as well as his employees, none of this sounds like anything they would let happen, let alone not communicate with a customer! Again, I cannot speak for him, so take that for what it's worth! If he chooses to chime in and lay out the facts, that's his choice to do so, but with things escalated, I seriously doubt it!

I wish Coat of Arms would hop on here and address this. My main concern is whether they do no response releases or not. If they don't, I will scratch them off my FFL list.
If I were the business owner, I absolutely would not publicly respond to an issue between the customer and the business. Frankly, it's an issue between those two and, my opinion, is that mud slinging on a public forum is beyond poor taste and opens all parties up for lawsuits. If there have been complaints filed, there is even more reason to keep it between the two parties. Legally, once you start slinging mud, you're in the furrball and can be hit by anything going on inside.

If I were the business owner, I absolutely would not publicly respond to an issue between the customer and the business. Frankly, it's an issue between those two and, my opinion, is that mud slinging on a public forum is beyond poor taste and opens all parties up for lawsuits. If there have been complaints filed, there is even more reason to keep it between the two parties. Legally, once you start slinging mud, you're in the furrball and can be hit by anything going on inside.
I have to say I wish they would at least give "their side". When I read something like this I have to wonder if its some Co I have never dealt with. Along the lines of do I want to send them my money now? If the bad press being given about them is just crap? I would hope they would just say this was a bunch of crap.

I was in Coat of Arms the other day (evening) because I was in the area. Stopped to just look and pet their shop dog. One of the employees there had a bottle of beer and it appeared it wasn't his first one :s0005: . I asked if they were hiring, LOL. They have always been stand up for us but I agree with the above poster that the delay is causing the issue at hand.

I was in Coat of Arms the other day (evening) because I was in the area. Stopped to just look and pet their shop dog. One of the employees there had a bottle of beer and it appeared it wasn't his first one :s0005: . I asked if they were hiring, LOL. They have always been stand up for us but I agree with the above poster that the delay is causing the issue at hand.
yeah there is/was a kegerator in the NE corner of the store lol ive had a beer there with them before. also walk right across the street to the elks lodge

yeah there is/was a kegerator in the NE corner of the store lol ive had a beer there with them before. also walk right across the street to the elks lodge
I lost count of the Gun Shops I have been in that have a fridge in the back, usually full of beer and other drinks, though usually for after regular hours, none the less, I have hoisted a few my self at said establishments over the years, don't see a problem with it, as long as folks don't get too sauced!

I don't care how many customers they've threatened to sue. Anybody who drinks beer on the job is a friend of mine (except my surgeon).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top