JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The referendum on SB554 has just been kicked off! Let's overturn SB554!!! Print out petition forms here, sign them and mail them in. Get your friends and family to sign them too!

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 3.02.45 PM.png

Last Edited:
I was severely disappointed to search for this topic and find this month old post with literally zero replies saying "signed" .

here is a link, download the form sign it and mail it in.

I'm sharing a link from Oregon Gun Owners with facts and a way to try to stop SB 554.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I'd rather more people see it and be able to act sooner, rather than later, or not at all.

This is a time sensitive opportunity to halt it's march and maybe even send the damn thing back to hell, or wherever it came from.

I have downloaded a ten liner signature page to have filled out and mailed in. If enough of us do this maybe we can start looking a little more like Idaho's, and a little less like California's "gun rights."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews