JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couple of our problems IMO.

1) How many billionaires do we have on our side?
2) It's like being on the Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection team. We have to get everything right all the time, they only have to get one thing right. This is a massive generalization, and others have mentioned it, but any win for them is a win while we have to maintain the entire perimeter and continually plug holes in the dike.
3) I'm sure everyone here can list several pro 2A groups off the tops of our heads, that we also support financially. Are there too many? Do they work together? I don't know, I am unaware of their administrative goings-on. Is our money for our cause spread too thin? Should we consolidate or do they already do that. I know the NRA is a bit of a fiasco as of late, but do we need something new or just hit the refresh button?
4) Communication. I think about this all the time in a zombie apocalypse scenario, or more so a Red Dawn event. We got a butt load of firearms in the country, but without communication...Same concept applies to getting gun owners on the same sheet of music - no coordination. Difficult at best.

Anyhow, FWIW.

too many liberals, we are on the losing side. it is just a matter of time. the last several generations are pussified for the most part and will never come around to reality.

Article from today's WSJ arguing that the antis aren't winning:
If this week's Senate gun compromise and Supreme Court ruling in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen highlight anything, it's how much gun politics has changed since 1994. The left's 30-year campaign for sweeping "gun control" is hitting an ever-taller wall.
5F7AF566-40ED-415A-BDBF-E3FD2BEB31BE.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads