JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the idea of a S&W 686 in 41 mag. Would like to see a 69 5 shot 45.Colt too.

I'm got a 44 Redhawk out right now to get rechambered to 45 Colt and a Ruger 45 Colt barrel installed along with a reliable action job. Tried one in 45 Colt but the chambers were too loose hampering brass life and the double action was hit n miss with mag primers.

As soon as that gets back, got a super redhawk alaskan going to Bowen for an andaconda barrel install and chambered in 45 Colt.

Would like to see a SA offering in something like 25-20, 256 Winvhester ect. Something between 22.Mag and 32.
I saw an auction on GB where the seller did just that in regards to the Ruger conversion.

Like the idea of a S&W 686 in 41 mag. Would like to see a 69 5 shot 45.Colt too.

I'm got a 44 Redhawk out right now to get rechambered to 45 Colt and a Ruger 45 Colt barrel installed along with a reliable action job. Tried one in 45 Colt but the chambers were too loose hampering brass life and the double action was hit n miss with mag primers.

As soon as that gets back, got a super redhawk alaskan going to Bowen for an andaconda barrel install and chambered in 45 Colt.

Would like to see a SA offering in something like 25-20, 256 Winvhester ect. Something between 22.Mag and 32.
I would like to see a variation of the S&W 325 Thunder Ranch with a cylinder that could handle both .45 ACP & .45 Colt.

SW 629 but 5 round and chambered for .45 Colt and .45 Colt +P. Classic(underlugged) or standard 629 style (nonunderlugged and a bit lighter), both with a round grip frame that can take all modern grips, round or square.

I have no use for the .454 Casull power level, which involves more power than I need for anything in Oregon, and more recoil than I want to deal with. But I wouldnt mind having a fatter bullet than the .44, which is actually only .429-.430 caliber.

Last Edited:
SW 629 but 5 round and chambered for .45 Colt and .45 Colt +P. 5round. Classic(underlugged) or standard 629 style (nonunderlugged and a bit lighter), both with a round grip frame that can take all modern grips, round or square.

I have no use for the .454 Casull power level, which involves more power than I need for anything in Oregon, and more recoil than I want to deal with. But I wouldnt mind having a fatter bullet than the .44, which is actually only .429-.430 caliber.
That would be a 625, but they are 6-shot.

1701640444209.png
Yeah, Baby!

I wish Ruger would bring back the Security Six series....
And make the Blackhawk / Single Six again without the dumbazz transfer safety barf...err...bar.
Andy
Heck yeah!! And while they are at it . . .

SW 629 but 5 round and chambered for .45 Colt and .45 Colt +P. Classic(underlugged) or standard 629 style (nonunderlugged and a bit lighter), both with a round grip frame that can take all modern grips, round or square.

I had a 460V (.45LC, .454 & .460), but it was big and heavy. Pleasant to shoot even with heavy magnum loads, but a PITA to carry at twice the weight of my 329PD.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top