Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
RifleClass.com
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Revolvers you wish they made, but they don't ...

SavageGerbil

Reactions
I'd love to see more people play with the Mateba, and Chiappa Rhino concepts. A hefty Rhino style bottom shooter made from all steel in 44 magnum would be a hoot, seems like it'd really make a tame platform for the cartridge.

Reactions
I am still looking for a "combat" revolver. .357 8 shot 5" barrel with a rail underneath for a light and a rail on top for a red dot. I think S&W makes something similar for over $1100.

Reactions
I'd love to see more people play with the Mateba, and Chiappa Rhino concepts. A hefty Rhino style bottom shooter made from all steel in 44 magnum would be a hoot, seems like it'd really make a tame platform for the cartridge.
It's only a matter of time before they use one of those for a Star Wars blaster.

raftman

Reactions
Yeah, but it must be loaded to a fairly high pressure.
It's only slightly longer than the .32 short, but more powerful than the .32 long.
I see where you're going though. Ultra slim AND ultra short. Super Compact.
5 shots?
Yeah I think 5-shot would be the way go, and ideally ultra-light... so aluminum alloy, maybe titanium, or even polymer frame.

DeanMk

Reactions
The Luger/AK isn't actually that far from the truth.
In 1902 Luger did market a carbine. It was a long barrel version of the pistol with a detachable buttstock. Kind of a nice execution, actually....

DeanMk

Reactions
Yeah I think 5-shot would be the way go, and ideally ultra-light... so aluminum alloy, maybe titanium, or even polymer frame.
A Polymer revolver would be revolutionary....a Carbon Fibre revolver would be LEGENDARY.
Not sure about how wear would effect a CF barrel and cylinder, but it is said its stronger than steel and much lighter, so......

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect