JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd love to see more people play with the Mateba, and Chiappa Rhino concepts. A hefty Rhino style bottom shooter made from all steel in 44 magnum would be a hoot, seems like it'd really make a tame platform for the cartridge.

I am still looking for a "combat" revolver. .357 8 shot 5" barrel with a rail underneath for a light and a rail on top for a red dot. I think S&W makes something similar for over $1100.

Yeah, but it must be loaded to a fairly high pressure.
It's only slightly longer than the .32 short, but more powerful than the .32 long.
I see where you're going though. Ultra slim AND ultra short. Super Compact.
5 shots?

Yeah I think 5-shot would be the way go, and ideally ultra-light... so aluminum alloy, maybe titanium, or even polymer frame.

The Luger/AK isn't actually that far from the truth.
In 1902 Luger did market a carbine. It was a long barrel version of the pistol with a detachable buttstock. Kind of a nice execution, actually....

Yeah I think 5-shot would be the way go, and ideally ultra-light... so aluminum alloy, maybe titanium, or even polymer frame.
A Polymer revolver would be revolutionary....a Carbon Fibre revolver would be LEGENDARY.
Not sure about how wear would effect a CF barrel and cylinder, but it is said its stronger than steel and much lighter, so......

A modernized British Bulldog:

• Same basic shape and outline.
  • SA/DA.
  • Gorgeous bluing.
  • Custom wood grips.
  • Five or six shot.
  • And, most importantly, chambered in .50 GI.
Never going to happen, but hey, one can dream. :s0155:

An enclosed hammer 6 shot .22 double action revolver scaled around the minimum cylinder diameter.

4" fixed sight N frame pencil barrel. All steel AND light weight. (See Raiders of the Lost Ark.)

A modernized Nagant action for silencers.

My oldest (and best) friend passed away in Montana last December, and speaking to his nephew, he hinted that Wyatt wanted me to have a couple things. Yesterday I was talking to the nephew on the phone about a rifle match this summer and my upcoming visit. He couldn't contain the secret any longer and spilled the beans. "Bill, Wyatt wanted you to have his L.C. Smith 12 Gauge sxs and his Model 14 Smith Target Masterpiece". At my age, I have enough guns and hadn't been planning on any more purchases, but this really hit home. That Model 14 is a fine revolver and I'm thinking that is all I could ever want. He always carried the L.C. when we went upland bird hunting. He bought the Smith in 1976 and rarely shot it. More happy memories for the gun room. I plan on shooting both, as that is what my old Friend would want.

I have a 5" Rhino in .40 that I really enjoy, but would like if they made a 4" Rhino 8-shot in .327 Mag. But I'd shoot .32 H&R Mags thru it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top