JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That is an odd thing to interact with seemingly intelligent people who choose feelings and dogma over facts and evidence. I read the clinical definition of delusion and then it all made sense.
Liberalism used to stand for principled things like independence, the Bill of Rights, equality for all, now it's like a cult where conformity is demanded or you're canceled, called racist, redneck and or anti-democracy. It's all very Orwellian.

Liberalism used to stand for principled things like independence, the Bill of Rights, equality for all, now it's like a cult where conformity is demanded or you're canceled, called racist, redneck and or anti-democracy. It's all very Orwellian.
And it's just going to get worse. Vaccine shaming is the trial run...tip of the iceberg

Man, I'm going to have to up my trolling game.
It's easy, when anyone posts something you disagree with, demand proof/source/evidence. If they do provide any, attack the source or deflect and change the subject. Often to the Orange Man or how the 2nd Amendment only allows for muskets.

Last Edited:
I'll say it - I was raised as a Democrat, my whole family was Democrat, I voted Democrat all through college and a few years into work. Then closing in on 30ish, I came to realize it was all smoke and mirrors, the incompetence was off the charts.

I lived and worked in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco for decades and know the modus operandi as well as anyone. I haven't voted for a liberal since Carter.

Very many (but not all) liberals think and react emotionally, they frequently struggle with facts, stats and information that invalidates their feelings. It's illogical.
DFCF3470-48C1-432D-A7CB-473D59C014FA.png

My whole growing up was like this, not because I was indoctrinated to think a certain way, but basically because all the examples surrounding me of leftwing ideology drastically conflicted with everything that logically or morally made sense.

Vaccine shaming is the trial run...tip of the iceberg
And is the epitome as an example of liberal 'camp follower' - as usual the libs ALWAYS take the most popular issue conservatives debate or object to and use it to their advantage.

The average lib doesn't have a clue (or care) about anything medical. It is being used as nothing more than a typical pawn in their 'game' and gives them a way to perpetuate their cause and to 'poke the bear' of the conservatives - its nothing new - they have been doing this forever

Seriously, if he thinks NWFA is conservative he should check out AFNN or Raggedy Edge... you guys are a buncha pinko-lovers next to where I mod. :p

NWFA tolerates gun-grabber-lovers in our midst; in my house I boot their arses straight to Mars as soon as they get smoked out.

Seriously, if he thinks NWFA is conservative he should check out AFNN or Raggedy Edge... you guys are a buncha pinko-lovers next to where I mod. :p

NWFA tolerates gun-grabber-lovers in our midst; in my house I boot their arses straight to Mars as soon as they get smoked out.
I play on an RC forum that's mostly dead, and man, them's a bunch of good 'ol boys!

Then again, the two sites I mention are explicitly Constitutionalist/conservative/libertarian, not even Republican--if Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney showed up The Boot would come so hard they'd need to pry their shoulders out of the roof.

Then again, the two sites I mention are explicitly Constitutionalist/conservative/libertarian, not even Republican--if Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney showed up The Boot would come so hard they'd need to pry their shoulders out of the roof.
Well, this stands to reason. These two ain't particularly 'Republican' in the formal sense.....

Well, this stands to reason. These two ain't particularly 'Republican' in the formal sense.....
Well, they represent the Party Establishment, the political machines that blight us with so many Dynasty Families like the Bushes and have infested the GOP ever since it Frankensteined together from activist groups and the splattered gibs of the Whigs. One branch of my own family tree was there at the creation of the Ohio GOP and part of the problem then/there in particular...

I haven't been on this forum for very long but I think it is a great resource for GUN People. I have had a very good time reading other peoples opinions on a wide array of topics. I got my lesson about not getting off the porch if you don't want to fight with the big dogs when I was a boy. The only "conflict" I've had here was on me for playing devils advocate when I was in a pissy mood :rolleyes: My concern for people like the Reddit person is this looks like his attempt to get Trolls to attack the site.

I haven't been on this forum for very long but I think it is a great resource for GUN People. I have had a very good time reading other peoples opinions on a wide array of topics. I got my lesson about not getting off the porch if you don't want to fight with the big dogs when I was a boy. The only "conflict" I've had here was on me for playing devils advocate when I was in a pissy mood :rolleyes: My concern for people like the Reddit person is this looks like his attempt to get Trolls to attack the site.
Precisely. This is like Ike Clanton talking sh-t, then when the Earps weren't impressed and wouldn't take his crap went crying back to his scumbag buddies like Curly Bill and said "they started it"...

Precisely. This is like Ike Clanton talking sh-t, then when the Earps weren't impressed and wouldn't take his crap went crying back to his scumbag buddies like Curly Bill and said "they started it"...
well then...lets all mosey over to the OK corral :D dibs on playing Wyatt Earp, he didn't play catch with any lead that day.

His review does sounds like this forum and you know what? He is entitled to his opinion. Just like I should be with the inlaw liberal aunt's, uncle's and, jabber pushers. You know what though? They aren't as open minded as the people here even though they try and fake that they are somehow "enlightened"

well bubblegum I guess I can't help myself, I'm deeply sorry if my violent statement suggesting we time travel so I can play shootout with dummies is to much for any readero_O

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top