JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a very good used sporting good store ran by dad and daughter. A lot of the stuff is on consignment and they have everything for hunting, camping, fishing and for just being in the outdoors that you could ever need. They have a great selection of shotguns, rifles and handguns. They also have a lot of stuff for bow hunting. Their fishing department is down stairs and is huge. They are also one of the few places in the Denver are where you can get live shiners. The gunsmith there was the gun smith at The Shooting Shop South for over 30 years. I trust him with all of my gunsmithing needs. He is not only a great gunsmith but he's just a good dude. I also get all of my guns shipped there and do all of my person to person FFL's done there. If you live in the area or just passing through, you should give it a try. Without giving it a thought, I give it 5 Stars for sure!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top