JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Here's my review of this reddit review of NWFA:
oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-harder.jpg

-Robert

At age twelve, I was deeply into Asimov, Heinlien, and Ayn Rand. That was in the late 50s... I had just gotten kicked out of Catholic School for being too smart.

So who was leaving the smut around??
Seriously wish I had spent more time learning and less squirling, but its our differences and choices that make us interesting.

1) Most or nearly all of what he(?) accuses us of is de rigeur for the Left. Accuse them of what you are doing.

2) This site has a large and diverse (we don't all think the same) group of participants. It's the Left that cancels those who disagree. The fact that some posts may be offensive just shows that opinions not agreeing with orthodoxy are not censored.

3) The Rectum Quotient: Some % of the overall populace are excretory orifices. Thus any statistically significant group will have some %age of anal sphincters. They will reveal their a-holery and can be ignored.

4) "Racism, transphobia, misogyny"?..........Here?.............Did I miss something again?"
You are required to "celebrate diversity." Refusal to celebrate what they support is the same as calling for violence.

5) "I tape the holes in the cardboard and its a new target. Cheap i am"
That's not cheap. It's thrifty.

6) "I was recently banned from the Portland subreddit, then later that day banned from Reddit as a whole. Turns out the mods don't like being told they're acting like Californians."
Crap like this is why I minimize my participation in the liberal social media.

7) "At age twelve, I was deeply into Asimov, Heinlien, and Ayn Rand."
What?? No Lovecraft?

8)"Now there's internet, and Sex Ed in first grade."
And Drag Queen Hour for pre-schoolers at the local library.

Dear forum member who wrote this banal hit piece: You have no credibility posting anonymously. And most of what you "reported" is flat lies. If you had any self respect, you'd reveal yourself and confront the group like a man (or woman, or trans-person, or gender-fluid nonbinary). Dare you.
The snowflake is saying you are 'doxxing' him/her/they/it on Redit.

Wait... GUNS?!
I thought this was a gardening club... ?

Man... I'm sooo out of touch with my feminine side.
I know absolutely nothing about Qanon or forming brigades. I don't even really know what those things are.
If l only had more panty-eaters in my sphere l could learn so much about what I'm supposed to be doing and feeling.

I'm a subpar knuckle-dragger...
please send avocado toast.

You know what I don't do? go to forums of LBGT, minorities or any other group of which I don't belong and criticize their posts. Hate is Hate, if you hate us leave us alone and we will all be happier.

Wait... GUNS?!

I know absolutely nothing about Qanon or forming brigades. I don't even really know what those things are.
If l only had more panty-eaters in my sphere l could learn so much about what I'm supposed to be doing and feeling.

I was called a 'basic white man' once by a woke. I think it was meant as a diss. But I just took it as a statement of fact. :)

Last Edited:
Wait... GUNS?!

Yeah, I don't know WTF he's talking about there either. Probably had a little too much "medical marijuana" or got a jumpstart on Oregon's decriminalization of Schedule 1's... I NEVER support going door-to-door or taking it to the streets no matter who by, but I *do* believe we should be aware of infiltrators who might be planning to make the unwary of us unwitting Guests of Honor at an Antifa beatdown-party.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads