JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I, for one - would like to thank the Mystery Troll - and our OP for this thread!
One of the most unifying and entertaining moments yet for most of us here.

Pretty sure that's not what it was going for though... ;)

I wonder if the Reddit OP knows how cookies work...?
He's jumping back and forth between here and Reddit watching everything and making ridiculous comments continually...

Joe already knows who this guy is. :cool:

So after reading pages of replys my opinion is that the reddit guy that was here really never grew up. It's kinda childish the way he describes his interaction with the group.

Men love to banter, it's what we do. We did it as kids and turned it into sports of all kinds to be winners. The net is a sport to banter on and gents play to win. The real losers cry to mom saying they were not treated fair.

I guess all that bs that everyone needs a trophy has reached adults. :s0093:

Now of course it's just my opinion from a lifetime of reading and watching people so it doesn't make what I say right. However all the signs are there of a spoiled childhood that when they became an adult life sucked.

I wonder if the Reddit OP knows how cookies work...?
He's jumping back and forth between here and Reddit watching everything and making ridiculous comments continually...

Joe already knows who this guy is. :cool:
Almost like deliberate clickfarming us for pageviews? Seen that before... didn't end well.

I just skimmed the entire thing, because there's WAY WAY too many around here that take sheite toooooo seriously and are about as interesting as used cardboard.

No offense to used cardboard intended.
I tape the holes in the cardboard and its a new target. Cheap i am :s0140:

People want to be winners and fight all the time, its our nature. It's seems we have lost good sportsman's ship in our banter. I don't know.

Have a great day gents, I have too much to do to keep visiting here but sure enjoy your opinions.

So after reading pages of replys my opinion is that the reddit guy that was here really never grew up. It's kinda childish the way he describes his interaction with the group.

Men love to banter, it's what we do. We did it as kids and turned it into sports of all kinds to be winners. The net is a sport to banter on and gents play to win. The real losers cry to mom saying they were not treated fair.

I guess all that bs that everyone needs a trophy has reached adults. :s0093:

Now of course it's just my opinion from a lifetime of reading and watching people so it doesn't make what I say right. However all the signs are there of a spoiled childhood that when they became an adult life sucked.
As young boys we called it, "burn fights". (nowadays the young dummies conduct "rap battles")

As grown-a$$ed men we call it, "bustin' balls". (Betas generally need not participate)

:)

rb.jpeg

Last Edited:
9-10 pages and still no @Joe Link ???

I think that is truly what makes me :(

Even the founder rarely visits and contributes these days.

Not saying this guy is true or false, but there are some good valid point and some out right accusations. There is certainly a culture here when it comes to certain things. It's gotten better, but with Covid and all that happened over the last decade or so politically, it has been truly hard NOT to have politics intermix with this forum. Politics clash, that's life. Thankfully most politically threads get killed. Like this one might ultimately.

I anxiously await to here Joe's views on this.

Not saying this guy is true or false, but there are some good valid point and some out right accusations. There is certainly a culture here when it comes to certain things. It's gotten better, but with Covid and all that happened over the last decade or so politically, it has been truly hard NOT to have politics intermix with this forum. Politics clash, that's life. Thankfully most politically threads get killed. Like this one might ultimately.

I thought political discourse around 2A issues is ok. the OP showed us a person who is attacking the site and people associated with it. seems like a legit defense of our 2A rights. control the narrative, control issue.

Since the OP is here - now, I'd like to introduce you to some interesting tools... There are many more - but you'll get the point...

Since you seem to use the same vernacular, writing style and grammar - it would be way easy to compare suspected posts to this Reddit diatribe...

Anonymity is a myth. :)
Just for fun, I checked out IWL... says depending on the sample I write like Jonathan Swift, Cory Doctorow and George Orwell.

Brazillian Steak Houses rarely concern themselves with the lamentations of Vegans.

All politics are LOCAL!! :s0118:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews