JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Scumbags are scumbags, no matter their race, sexuality or political leanings.

This fella, hes a scumbag.

Well, I didn't make it any further in this thread than reading in the OP how the reviewer was accused of bullying and trolling here ... I'm just gonna assume the author is already on my ignore list and save myself a lot of wasted time.

ETA: such people delight in savaging others so I'm not surprised at the reception he/she/it got.

Way more similar than most of us are willing to admit. I'm pretty sure :D
So very true at times.... :D

That said...and all kidding aside....

A actual discussion about what goes on here at NWFA is a good thing.
Provided that the discussion , is within line of forum rules.
As well as promoting thinking about who we are , where we are headed and how others may see us.
Andy

I was a twelve year old boy who found western smut books. cant remember his first name but he was Clint Eastwood and John Holmes combined
At age twelve, I was deeply into Asimov, Heinlien, and Ayn Rand. That was in the late 50s... I had just gotten kicked out of Catholic School for being too smart.

So who was leaving the smut around??

At age twelve, I was deeply into Asimov, Heinlien, and Ayn Rand. That was in the late 50s... I had just gotten kicked out of Catholic School for being too smart.

So who was leaving the smut around??
a friend of mines Dad had a smut and playboy stash in his garage. No Idea if my father did such things as I would never have wanted him to catch me digging in his personals.

a friend of mines Dad had a smut and playboy stash in his garage. No Idea if my father did such things as I would never have wanted him to catch me digging in his personals.
Ah. Same.

Got caught by friends dad once, he kept his under his mattress... he was less than appreciative.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews