JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Apparently, I write like Anne Rice... o_O

Anne Rice (born Howard Allen Frances O'Brien; October 4, 1941) is a best-selling American author of metaphysical gothic fiction, Christian literature and erotica from New Orleans, Louisiana. Her books have sold nearly 100 million copies, making her one of the most widely read authors in modern history.

...metaphysical gothic fiction...

I don't even know what that means... What is that? Vampires and shjt? o_O

Full disclosure:
The sample of writing I gave the site to analyze was this post.
How does one get vampires, Christian literature, and erotica from a post like that? o_O
Mebbe I should give that site the sailboat story from my first date with Mary Jo. See what it thinks about that. Erotica, maybe...??? :confused:

Last Edited:
Because they are in the business of political and social unrest . like every other radical according to old Saul
Sometimes the purpose of chaos is simply chaos.

Chaos as a tactic is not used by good people who respect their fellow citizens.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams. IMO JA was stating just this (interpreting "religious" as "scrupulously and conscientiously faithful" not as believing in any particular faith); our constitutional republic depends on citizens faithful to the core ideas of the republic - political power not gained through violence and respect for individual autonomy.

Wokeness believes in neither. Violence is a valid way to gain political power, indeed in their belief system ALL political power is ALWAYS done by violence, so they're just doing what is done anyway. And the individual is not real; he is part of a collective which is the only true interpretation of human existence.

Chaos brings exhaustion. Don't care how tough you are. As such keep chaos up long enough, things fall apart.

Mebbe I should give that site the sailboat story from my first date with Mary Jo. See what it thinks about that. Erotica, maybe...??? :confused:
So, now the site thinks I write like Agatha Christie! :eek:
I gave the site this sample.
I'm seeing a pattern here... o_O

I write like Charles Dickens :s0093: is what the results said.

I don't know why I want to point out differences but this thread seems the spot for doing it.

The firearm in American culture brings out the epitome of what self reliant Americans are. You can feed yourself and defend yourself, make a sport out of shooting, be a capitalist buying and selling or just collecting for what ever reason.
Guns are part of a big culture.

Those with no interest don't have the same makeup our for fathers did but they are still Americans but Americans of a modern culture. They won't be able to feed themselves or defend themselves nor be the kind of capitalist that sells guns for a living. They don't function as individuals but label themselves as part of a group.

If the elite finally destroy the gun culture then the individual that depends on himself will have it very difficult to survive without government. The guy that made the reddit post isn't an individual but a product of group think, he will join many groups but never be his own man. America gives us that freedom for now.

Isn't reddit where we got the Boogaloo Bois? The fellow who slammed us on Reddit is certainly entitled to his opinion but should consider listening to opinions that differ from his/her/zer own. Then again that would put him/her/zer at risk of learning something.

Liberalism used to stand for principled things like independence, the Bill of Rights, equality for all, now it's like a cult where conformity is demanded or you're canceled, called racist, redneck and or anti-democracy. It's all very Orwellian.
Most people use terms like liberal, Fascist, etc without knowing what they mean. Most of the people that consider themselves conservatives are likely Classic Liberals (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism) or at least share most of those values.

I am a classic liberal but at the same time I am not a leftist. I don't buy the tripe being pushed by the left, but at the same time am open minded. My convictions are well founded enough that they can withstand the opinions of others, and if a compelling argument is made my opinion can be changed. Note that a leftist will typically result to personal attacks, ridicule, and strawman arguments when challenged.

Just for fun, I checked out IWL... says depending on the sample I write like Jonathan Swift, Cory Doctorow and George Orwell.
Mine recommended an English as a Second Language course...

Last Edited:
I don't personally partake much of the social aspects of the internet age, other than here and a bbq forum. But I will say as a brown fellow with my oldest being born intersex, ie (xy genetics, but the y never activated in utero, so developed female). I should be one of the first I might think to be offended by these claims made by a random member here. But I have never felt that this forum or the real world cares a whole lot about such aspects. I find that we as individuals for the most part if we are good hearted/natured are willing to look past differences and share a moment with one another shooting/hunting/fishing/bbq'ing etc. The ability to agree to disagree and move forward has been lost on some, its ok to be/think diffetently from each other, we are all products of very different life experiences and paths. And I hope we always have the freedom to think and be different from one another. And honestly I bet most dont really care about one persons review, or even what I have just stated.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

If I were you, I'd be miffed off that they first hijacked the term, then turned it into a form of modern fascism. This won't likely end well.
The left always uses terms that mean the opposite of their true intentions as part of their deception strategy. Anti Fascist, for example. IIRC it's even listed in Rules for Radicals.

Why ban him/her? I don't see any rules broken.

I don't have a problem with someone that I disagree with (and for me, it is a matter of degree - I do see some of what he is saying in some people here - I just don't think that everybody here is the same).

It should be no surprise to anybody that my political beliefs do not jive with those of many people here, but unless someone is actually trolling and trying to incite trouble, then I don't have a problem with disagreement or views that I disagree with (I also don't have a problem debating with those I disagree with, although it is often a waste of time and effort).
It was a question, not a request.

The left always uses terms that mean the opposite of their true intentions as part of their deception strategy. Anti Fascist, for example. IIRC it's even listed in Rules for Radicals.
I'm almost exactly the same. Was raised in a dominantly democratic family, strong Union, and strong Orthodox beliefs! I didn't know any thing else until my mid 20s.
As such, I tend to embrace both classic party ideals, but with strong reservations toward both ideas. I support advancement, progress, and capitalism, I do not support isolationism, hard core consirvitisism, and generally stick in the mud old school block head stonewalling! I might be a classic Liberal, might be a Progressive, but really, I don't think I fit in any one box, which makes me agile enough to flex with things as they come! I'm usually pretty agreeable across the board, but hard core against certain things!

Just got done reading the Reddit thread - what a freaking train wreck. Pretty obvious that IPlayKnifeySpooney both loves victimhood attention and is paranoid AF. I particularly love how he is fixated on being doxxed while there are references to a list of 30 evil NWFAers that seems to have been deleted. Was frankly kind of hoping I made the list but I'm kind of vain...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top