JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Just 'cuz I prefer not to make out with a Transexual (even a well done hot looking one) doesn't make me "transphobic", and as for being racist…. I hate EVERYONE equally.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000-1.jpg

You must see more than I do because I have never seen a 'well done hot looking one'.
You would be surprised! mid 80's penthouse had an "article" I was reading when I noticed a naked women on some sort of trifold center page. She was Stunning and had been married to some rich Brit until he found out about her surgery. article went on to say she married some rich Mid Eastern guy who said he did not care. Full frontal Neked I could not tell you she wasn't a beautiful women without the article. Now I would be bothered and maybe that is what they call Transphobic which is a misnomer, no fear just not interested.

Equality of opportunity, NOT outcome.
A very huge difference there to be sure...not saying that the difference is good or bad...
As much , if not most of life , is made up of what you put into it...at least in my experience.

Not saying that sh!t happens at times ...cause it does for sure....or that my experience holds true for everyone.

The idea of "Equality of opportunity , NOT outcome"...
Has the chance of making the outcome truly yours and not what someone thinks is best for you or having the outcome based on someone else's idea of "equality".
Andy

A very huge difference there to be sure...not saying that the difference is good or bad...
As much , if not most of life , is made up of what you put into it...at least in my experience.

Not saying that sh!t happens at times ...cause it does for sure....or that my experience holds true for everyone.

The idea of Equality of opportunity and NOT outcome...
Has the chance of making the outcome truly yours and not what someone thinks is best for you or having the outcome based on someone else's idea of "equality".
Andy
True. Equality of outcome comes from the barrel of a gun and one is no longer free, by definition.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads