JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am having fun because I can. At 71 and a gun owner and lover since I was nine that has been highly involved with all types of shooting, it just tickles the heck out of me the gents who train today's shooter.

Today is your day to have your way, Cooper, Weaver, Taylor et El all had their way in their day with the equipment available. Things change, have changed and will change some more. Just because a man hasn't seen something done it doesn't mean it hasn't been done. It just means a man hasn't been there to see it. :D

Have a nice day.
I've trained with 2 out of the 3 mentioned...Cooper and Taylor.

I'm 60...I'm catching up.

Jesus Christ, I didn't go back and check but I'm pretty sure you've said the exact same thing enough times to no one in particular for everyone to realize you should instruct windmill jousting instead of pistolcraft.
Why don't you give it a rest and step away from the keyboard.
I was responding to a post directed to me...scroll on.

Because there's more than one person that can be as or more annoying as you...a competition ya know.
I was thinking about your post some :s0142: your buddy saying he would pay money for information about any civilian gunfight, "Tom Givens of Rangemaster has 10,000 on the table for the last 20 years or more to anyone that can come up with a civilian shooting where a mag change decided the outcome of the shooting...that pile of cash has a large amount of dust on it.":D Just pointing out that he never asked if any civilian died because he had an empty gun.

You get it right, the guys that didn't reload in the gunfight got killed so that lowers the chance of losing money a lot.:s0140:

I was thinking about your post some :s0142: your buddy saying he would pay money for information about any civilian gunfight, "Tom Givens of Rangemaster has 10,000 on the table for the last 20 years or more to anyone that can come up with a civilian shooting where a mag change decided the outcome of the shooting...that pile of cash has a large amount of dust on it.":D Just pointing out that he never asked if any civilian died because he had an empty gun.

You get it right, the guys that didn't reload in the gunfight got killed so that lowers the chance of losing money a lot.:s0140:
First off, not my buddy...never met the man, nor do I follow him...came across that bet....hmmmm 10 or more years ago me thinks.

You should contact him and discuss that with him.

I also highly doubt any civilian is dumb enough to tell the police and prosector that rather that trying to stop the threat, they did two to the body and one to the head.....

First off, not my buddy...never met the man, nor do I follow him...came across that bet....hmmmm 10 or more years ago me thinks.

You should contact him and discuss that with him.
Oh come on now, :D you wouldn't quote him and talk about him if he wasn't someone who would be your buddy.

I was just using common sense about his bet, if you just think about it some. I laugh because time and again in my life people have said "I have never seen", the comeback is "you need to get out more".

In my past I have seen people in all walks of life try to use power words to make what they say seem more important.

Like one day I was in a meeting with the Blawknox rep asking all us operators what could be done to improve their machines. I said a bigger fuel tank would help and he replied nobody can run a Blawknox out of fuel in a days work.

He was full of horse pucky and we all laughed at him.

Just having fun friend, I really don't care as people will do as they will but it is funny how they justify their thoughts.

I also highly doubt any civilian is dumb enough to tell the police and prosector that rather that trying to stop the threat, they did two to the body and one to the head.....
Watched a video of a shooting today where a guy defended himself with two to the body and got charged for murder for the last one to the head. See if I can find the video again..

Watched a video of a shooting today where a guy defended himself with two to the body and got charged for murder for the last one to the head. See if I can find the video again..

Yeah that's murder not self defense. Dude with stick was subdued after that 1st shot but shooter thought he was tony soprano or Joe pesci.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top