JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For us pesents that do not own full auto or live in WA like I do. Who practices double taps for a home self defense situation? I have done this for several years and have got pretty compentent at it. Using an AR15 and .223. I can put 2 rounds in a 8" circle at 50 yards. The second round drifts becuase of reciol but you can still hold tight. Open to thoughts.

Last Edited:
Double, triple, mag dumps, mozambiques. Just like to have my options.

1688506159818.jpeg

Sometimes, but not very often. Always close up. Never tried it at 50 yards. I have enough trouble hitting something single tap at that distance. Besides, my home isn't that big. :D

I just keep shooting until the target stops moving
This is the correct answer.

T box and pelvic girdle is where I like to empty my magazine. Pelvic girdle is my favorite though. Big area, less potential to miss, and has a crippling effect.

Shoot until the threat is neutralized. Completely.

Herr Biden says you're supposed to aim for the legs.

Apparently, if you shoot them high and tight you're either a White Supremacist or a Racist....or both.

Seen this earlier and it kinda relates. All the names circled in red are described as "white." This is why statistical data nowadays is not so reliable...

Screenshot_20230704_191012.jpg

For us pesents that do not own full auto or live in WA like I do. Who practices double taps for a home self defense situation? I have done this for several years and have got pretty compentent at it. Using an AR15 and .223. I can put 2 rounds in a 8" circle at 50 yards. The second round drifts becuase of reciol but you can still hold tight. Open to thoughts.
You got a big house brother, 50 yards. 😲

Practice Mozambique - two to center of mass, one to the head, repeat until the threat is neutralized…

I limit practice to 35'-40', those are "home" distances, greater than that, I'd be looking to beat feet…

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads