JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a few "motorcyclists" I've come across that deserved an intentional hit.
I when I driving north in I-5 in Washington I have had motorcycles drive by me at 120 mph or more and they get reckless. Driving super fast waiting the last second and then changing lanes at the last second do avoid a fatal collision. Totally reckless. I am just glad I can see them and don't dare change lanes until they pass by. :eek:

That's my code phrase for, "I just sharted myself".
ZomboMeme 23112021160805.jpg

Stomper... is that you?!

-Robert

And perhaps a 'new gun owner' as well ?

Here is the part I am having a problem with - why was it 'intentional' ?
The investigation indicates; Sara – Nicole Morales intentionally hit the motorcyclist,
Was she triggered by a Let's go Brandon sticker on his helmet or something else and took it upon herself to retaliate for "Dissing Her President" or what? :s0092::s0092::s0092:

Couple questions: why is it relevant this person was either pregnant or a librarian? Why does it matter whether the hit and run was performed on a truck, car, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian? It's a hit and run regardless. Why would anyone lead people who were clearly agitated and following them directly to their home? Why leave said home once there and NOT lock all doors/close blinds and arm up inside the castle?

I'll be honest, I'm glad there's one less of her in this world if she's a big enough POS to hit and run

Was she triggered by a Let's go Brandon sticker on his helmet or something else and took it upon herself to retaliate for "Dissing Her President" or what?
She obviously had 'issues' beyond comprehension. This woman clearly had no concern for her unborn child.

I'll go out on a 'limb' and an take a guess her radically, liberal positioning and beliefs were so excessive she was unable to control her emotions and took it out on the guy on the bike.

I am thinking she is/was a synapse away from say, something similar as the woman screaming on the pavement over the Trump election (if I recall that as correct).

My concern is these wackos buying guns on the pretense there is no 'other way out' and becoming more violent with their use.

But they are all just new gun owners and 2A supporters right.............?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top