JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And perhaps a 'new gun owner' as well ?

Here is the part I am having a problem with - why was it 'intentional' ?
The investigation indicates; Sara – Nicole Morales intentionally hit the motorcyclist,
Good question on intention, but when I rode year-round, I had multiple incidents where drivers cognizant of me intentionally moved their cars into my space.
Must have been at an extremely low speed or stopped.

Yesterday I was in the grocery store. I had a heck of a time finding a cart, because it was right after 5 and Freddie's was busy.

Picked a full sized cart and went shopping. Stopped to look at an item on the shelf and a young woman, carrying a child and with two more and an SO in tow, just walked up and took my cart.

When I realized what she had done, I removed my mask and said, quite loudly, "Seriously?". She was non-plussed and her boyfriend looked sheepish.

I decided that I did not want to be in the news so I let it go.

People have hair triggers these days. Discretion is still the better part of valor!

Was there anything in your cart when she took it?
1go1m5.jpg

Lots of people playing stupid games nowadays
Don't start none, won't be none.
Eee-yup! Stupid people playing stupid games winning stupid prizes.
And perhaps a 'new gun owner' as well ?

Here is the part I am having a problem with - why was it 'intentional' ?
The investigation indicates; Sara – Nicole Morales intentionally hit the motorcyclist,
Not to speculate, but that's a pretty good question. Someone who may not really know/understand the law regarding armed self-defense in their locale?
The three things this doltish woman did were stunningly stupid: 1) intentionally hit the motorcyclist, 2) left the scene of an accident (or intentionaldent), and 3) brandished a firearm to try and intimidate someone. Regarding Item #3, anyone with even the most remedial firearms safety/SD law training knows that you can't legally do that practically everywhere. And pretty much everyone with a driver's license knows that you can't leave the scene of a hit-and-run.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads