JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the plus side maybe the other librarians will quit hassling him about his overdue book fines.
Mr. Bookman ain't skeered.
946f3i1r4gn01.jpg

Well, murder was probably not her initial thought as it didn't sound like he was injured on the initial 'hit' , however her retrieving a gun and coming back out of course changed the dynamics pretty dramatically....
You don't have to be injured for attempt murder to be found.

I understand and not denying or debating this however I was just wondering IF a reason for her original reason to have hit him was ever revealed. Thats all.
No idea. As far as I know, there is no justifiable reason to attempt to hit a motorcycle with a motor vehicle.

I understand and not denying or debating this however I was just wondering IF a reason for her original reason to have hit him was ever revealed. Thats all.
its a valid question... maybe the biker was road raging her, brake checked intentionally to cause an impact to accuse her... she peels off for her safety only to have him follow her home. Now shes really scared being chased home by some road rager so go gets her gun to confront him.

Not at all saying thats right or even justified to get her gun and return to confront him in fact I will clarify that is wrong. But a lot of gun owners dont understand self defense laws, sadly. (like another shooting being discussed here this week).
and im not saying thats what happened, just you have a good question. We will never get her side of the story now of course so theres that.

I'm assuming the two gents on her porch witnessed the same thing. It stands to reason there were potentially others besides the dead broad.
True, Im just saying it was a good question. So far all the evidence we have to read suggests the biker shot in self defense.

maybe the biker was road raging her, brake checked intentionally to cause an impact to accuse her...
Or maybe she was (or had been) 'materially' involved with him and it was a 'personal' situation. She was after all pregnant, unmarried and has another child - and very little was reported about the guy on the bike. Just a thought is all.

this is assuming she did it on purpose. Remember she cant testify anymore...
The article quoted in the OP (if we can believe the media "reporting") said that she intentionally hit the cycle. Article never said why she did that.

ETA
From the OP's quoted article:
Sara Nicole Morales, 35, hit Andrew Derr's motorcycle intentionally with her blue Kia along the 1400 block of North Volusia Avenue around 5 p.m., according to investigators.

Last Edited:
The article quoted early in this thread, if we can believe the media "reporting" said that she intentionally hit the cycle. Article never said why she did that.
actually it was the police report that stated she hit him intentionally.

All Im saying is she isnt able to tell her side to the police.

actually it was the police report that stated she hit him intentionally.

All Im saying is she isnt able to tell her side to the police.
Yes, it was the investigators said that. I went back and copied the relevant section of the article that says that into my post as an edit.

I guess we'll never know why she intentionally hit the motorcycle, because as you say, the only side that's left to tell the story is the guy who shot and killed her. And he can pretty much say whatever he wants to say at this point, barring any other witnesses coming forward later that aren't on "his side" of the story.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads