JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My guess is the mag ban in Washington will be short-lived because of todays ruling by the supreme court. I doubt that any so-called infractions of this new ban would be upheld in a court of law after todays ruling.

My guess is the mag ban in Washington will be short-lived because of todays ruling by the supreme court. I doubt that any so-called infractions of this new ban would be upheld in a court of law after todays ruling.
One would hope, but we have Jackboot Jay and Sideshow Bob in control here. I'm sure those two assclowns, along with the libtard majority, will come up with an end run around the ruling and tie shiit up in court for years more. Remember, a liberal just can't stand the sound and taste of Freedom and Liberty.

My limited understanding is, the USSC ruling did slap down NY's "don't take your gun to town" restriction, but that has zip to do with Washington's magazine restriction. The 9th Circuit's 3-judge ruling against CA's mag ban - awhile back - has felt pretty good to us, but the En Banc shoe has yet to drop. Unfortunately when it comes to 2A issues, 9th Circuit En Banc rulings typically sound like, "Bad gun no no".

My limited understanding is, the USSC ruling did slap down NY's "don't take your gun to town" restriction, but that has zip to do with Washington's magazine restriction. The 9th Circuit's 3-judge ruling against CA's mag ban - awhile back - has felt pretty good to us, but the En Banc shoe has yet to drop. Unfortunately when it comes to 2A issues, 9th Circuit En Banc rulings typically sound like, "Bad gun no no".
This is incorrect. Today's US Supreme Court ruling clarified the standard that courts must apply when evaluating gun control laws. They threw out the sham two-part test which the 9th Circuit (which includes WA and OR) has been using to justify gun control.

One would hope, but we have Jackboot Jay and Sideshow Bob in control here. I'm sure those two assclowns, along with the libtard majority, will come up with an end run around the ruling and tie shiit up in court for years more. Remember, a liberal just can't stand the sound and taste of Freedom and Liberty.
I'll hand you a full capacity magazine on the sidewalk by Capitol lake, in front of the governor's mansion. Meet me at noon on Monday, the 4th of July.
Jay and silent Bob can kiss my freedom loving American a$$.

If you wait long enough, when things completely collapse you can ignore pretty much all the laws you like. There has yet to be a society in the history of the human species that has lasted forever.

If you wait long enough, when things completely collapse you can ignore pretty much all the laws you like. There has yet to be a society in the history of the human species that has lasted forever.
wdamfr2wmf711.jpg

This is incorrect. Today's US Supreme Court ruling clarified the standard that courts must apply when evaluating gun control laws. They threw out the sham two-part test which the 9th Circuit (which includes WA and OR) has been using to justify gun control.
It should be pretty quick for the 9th because they have been holding this exact case waiting for clarification from the USSC. Duncan v. Bonta. We could have a ruling invalidating mag cap bans in the area of the 9th circuit in days.

I'll hand you a full capacity magazine on the sidewalk by Capitol lake, in front of the governor's mansion. Meet me at noon on Monday, the 4th of July.
Jay and silent Bob can kiss my freedom loving American a$$.
Personally I'm with you. I have an AR listed for sale rn and if it sells I'm including the 30rd regardless. I'm happy to be one of the poster boys for a lawsuit about it if they want to stop me.

I tell you what, I may actually have time on the 4th (doing most of our celebrating on the 1/2/3), maybe I'll take you up on the offer. We can document it and post it.

The Gauleiter of Olympia did not scare me before, and certainly not after today.

>> The 9th Circuit's 3-judge ruling against CA's mag ban

Since OR and WA are in the 9th circuit, shouldn't that ruling also apply to teh WA mag ban?

Unless the CA law was struck down based on some technical detail in the way their law was written. . .
That 2-1 panel decision was appealed by CA and is now going to an en banc hearing in front of the entire 9th CCoA.

As a result of CA's appeal of the decision striking down the mag ban, I believe the ban was stayed, and it's still in effect. There was about a week or so where Californians ran out and bought a gazillion mags before the State appealed the decision. It was known locally as Freedom Week.

AND even if the 9th circuit full says Mag limits are unconstitutional, don't let that stop the leftist AG's out here from an appeal to further delay and hope something can change at SCOTUS in next 2+ yrs

Duncan was already heard by the 11 judge en banc panel at the 9th Circuit and they flipped it in favor of CA, they way they have done 100% of the time. We are waiting to see if the US Supreme Court will grant review and decide it, or send it back to the 9th Circuit to re hear under Bruen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top