JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you.
Welcome!

I'll also mention to seriously give selling it a good thinking on.

Obviously everyone's situations as well as preferences differ.

If you normally run Glocks, you'll immediately have a "new" spare.

If you all don't run Glocks; but might consider doing so in the future, you have one already.

Point being is the future uncertainty of M114, and the legal hoops of our future in Oregon.

Mayhaps consider putting your Glock up for trade/partial trade vs for sale. If you have an interest in something in particular.

Again given the uncertainty with M114…

Regardless what you decide to do, good luck with sale (or whatever).

Welcome!

If you all don't run Glocks; but might consider doing so in the future, you have one already.

Point being is the future uncertainty of M114, and the legal hoops of our future in Oregon.

Mayhaps consider putting your Glock up for trade/partial trade vs for sale. If you have an interest in something in particular.

Excellent advise and well understood.

Welcome!

BTW. Are you close by the enchanted forest and Its it still close?

So the buyer is just supposed to trust that the item wasn't reported stolen somewhere down the line and the serial number check doesn't pass after being dumped in the queue? We're not talking about a buyer's background check that gets stuck in the queue - that's obviously the buyer's prob. But is it the buyer's fault that the serial check gets stuck in the queue?
Buyer can request that the FFL do the stolen gun check prior to handing over money to seller. The stolen gun check is part of the transfer background check process but it can be done separately if the FFL is willing to do it.

So the buyer is just supposed to trust that the item wasn't reported stolen somewhere down the line and the serial number check doesn't pass after being dumped in the queue? We're not talking about a buyer's background check that gets stuck in the queue - that's obviously the buyer's prob. But is it the buyer's fault that the serial check gets stuck in the queue?

Buyer can request that the FFL do the stolen gun check prior to handing over money to seller. The stolen gun check is part of the transfer background check process but it can be done separately if the FFL is willing to do it.
Just for kicks and fun. Who's paying for that process?
It looks like the bad guy is setting himself up for a failure... :s0013:

This was in the midst of the 40K queue, and the stolen gun check itself (on a pre-64 rifle) is what took +/-6 weeks (the rifle was transferred 4-5 days later as a 3-day transfer…). Not an issue currently with the state of the queue.

Just for kicks and fun. Who's paying for that process?
It looks like the bad guy is setting himself up for a failure... :s0013:
In my instance I wasn't worried about buying from a 'bad guy' (seller was solid), my concern was that I was buying a 70 year old rifle and that somewhere in that 70 years a 'bad guy' could've had his hands on it and I would've been screwed…

As far as I know the stolen gun check is free.
This was in the midst of the 40K queue, and the stolen gun check itself (on a pre-64 rifle) is what took +/-6 weeks (the rifle was transferred 4-5 days later as a 3-day transfer…). Not an issue currently with the state of the queue.
Hi,
It was just a joke.
Anyways I'm not really familiar with the correct selling process for I haven't done it before, That's why I followed up. I'll stop by at a gun store close to me like high line or even the store that sold me the gun 3 years ago and see what they say. Thank you.

Hi,
It was just a joke.
Anyways I'm not really familiar with the correct selling process for I haven't done it before, That's why I followed up. I'll stop by at a gun store close to me like high line or even the store that sold me the gun 3 years ago and see what they say. Thank you.
It can feel daunting selling a gun for the first time, but it is, especially as a seller, a really simple process, with almost zero chance of running afoul of the law.

Do a search in the classifieds here Used glocks to get an idea of price, or somewhere like Aimsurplus USED GLOCKS (note LE trade ins often show a lot of wear, yours sounds nicer).Place an ad on here, with as many pics as possible and a price and a good FFL at which to meet.(tigard pawn 4 more, a cut above pawn are both excellent), then await replies.
Turn up at the agreed place, show your id ( Tigard pawn have a small charge to you, $3 I think, to make a copy.)- Allow the buyer to inspect the gun/accessories, get paid your agreed upon amount , shake hands and leave. That's it.
Personally I wouldn't consign or sell to a store, because it is so easy to do yourself-and you will get a considerable amount more in your pocket
good luck

Last Edited:
Last week I went by to Tigard Pawn for the first time and sent the lower AR15 I ordered from PSA. They are actually very nice people and took care of me very well. Its just a bummer live in Yamhill county. I went by 3 times for they were so busy and I was called at the job t the same time do I have to leave.
Upon receiving the lower AR15, I was about to mention about the 2020 Glock 19 (Gen 5) thinking of selling. At the same time I didnt want to ask them too many question since I have no knowledge or experience in selling guns. So I ended up not mentioning it and just left. Anyways I was gonna say of anyone is looking for a Glock 19 2020 Gen 5 If I can get $475.00 for me. Whatever is the transferring fee and background check I guess goes to the buyers responsibility. I have posted a picture previously and as if the condition, its not brand new anymore but its still new. I have never fired this gun nor took it off the case. no scratches. no excuses. I dont know anything about how the warranty goes.. I never filled up anything. All the paperworks are here and all the complete accessories. I am the original owner and I have the receipt too.
Thanks

Last week I went by to Tigard Pawn for the first time and sent the lower AR15 I ordered from PSA. They are actually very nice people and took care of me very well. Its just a bummer live in Yamhill county. I went by 3 times for they were so busy and I was called at the job t the same time do I have to leave.
Upon receiving the lower AR15, I was about to mention about the 2020 Glock 19 (Gen 5) thinking of selling. At the same time I didnt want to ask them too many question since I have no knowledge or experience in selling guns. So I ended up not mentioning it and just left. Anyways I was gonna say of anyone is looking for a Glock 19 2020 Gen 5 If I can get $475.00 for me. Whatever is the transferring fee and background check I guess goes to the buyers responsibility. I have posted a picture previously and as if the condition, its not brand new anymore but its still new. I have never fired this gun nor took it off the case. no scratches. no excuses. I dont know anything about how the warranty goes.. I never filled up anything. All the paperworks are here and all the complete accessories. I am the original owner and I have the receipt too.
Thanks
Just put an ad in the "Hand Gun Classifieds" section.

Like this...
Selling a Glock 19 2020 Gen 5, asking $475.00. Background check goes to the buyers responsibility. Its not brand new anymore . I have never fired this gun nor took it out of the case. No scratches.
And "BGC to be done at Tigard Pawn 4 More".
Then just wait.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR