JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ask that because I have seen comments that anything banned must remain in the home. But I have read the law and don't see anything that says I can't take my legally owned AR outside the home. Or that my threaded barrel pistol can't be carried.

If the ban passes in its current state, can I use my legally owned firearms just like I did before the ban?

Last Edited:
I ask that because I have seen comments that anything banned must remain in the home. But I have read the law and don't see anything that says I can't take my legally owned AR outside the home. Or that my threaded barrel pistol can't be carried.

If the ban passes in its current state, can I use my grandfathered firearms just like I did before the ban?
stop asking for permission when unconstitutional and illegal laws are being passed...... SERIOUSLY PEOPLE !!!!! they're literally taking your arms away and you're like "oh here go right ahead"

I haven't read in-depth, and could be wrong, but my understanding was you certainly can. When you pass... your children can inherit them with proper proof that you owned them pre ban, but then your children can't do a thing with them but surrender or destroy them.

But they aren't taking away anyones guns......
....... yet.

I haven't read in-depth, and could be wrong, but my understanding was you certainly can. When you pass... your children can inherit them with proper proof that you owned them pre ban, but then your children can't do a thing with them but surrender or destroy them.

But they aren't taking away anyones guns......
....... yet.
limiting your arms use, is TAKING IT AWAY. they're taking your right away.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top