JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Constitutional legalities of the case will grind away in the courts for years. During that time, most defendants run out of money or stamina to sustain their defense. On the other hand, the state AG's office has virtually unlimited resources to pursue the case. In the meantime, the guy's business goes down the dumper. Which it may do anyway now with the AWB.

Once caught, the FWDG guy wasn't very smart about it. Yeah, yeah, I know principles are involved. But this guy has gotta know the price to pay for those are losing his business. We make choices.

One thing I don't get. Selling the magazines was a clear violation of RCW 9.41.370. The guys in the store knew it. Bobby Sue's investigators from the AG's office proved multiple times that violations were knowingly taking place. So why doesn't the matter just go straight to court, why did Bobby Sue have to launch a lawsuit? A lawsuit wasn't needed to prove a crime, that had already been done by the investigators. I can only guess that via lawsuit, the AG can levy more crippling fines and leaving it up to a judge might risk a lower fine.

Oh one more thing. Relying on bombastic proclamations from county sheriffs about non enforcement was a risky defense. Those will be the first ones to cave under pressure from the state AG.

While the new law is of course inane I find it really hard to feel bad for the store. If, and that is the BIG IF, they really did what the "news" is saying they did? They shot themselves in the foot. Any dealer here has to know what our AG is capable of so to blatantly stick a finger in his eye like that can only end one way.

I wonder.......

Jury trial?

Then, make sure that I get on that Jury.

Aloha, Mark

PS.........
".....shall not be infringed."
vs
the concept of only "reasonable and common sense" gun laws.

Last Edited:
We all know this is a phucking witchhunt...
The judge must be disbarred... and Insley and Ferguson should be prosecuted for not upholding their oath of office.

We all know this is a phucking witchhunt...
The judge must be disbarred... and Insley and Ferguson should be prosecuted for not upholding their oath of office.
Be nice if we could get people to just stop voting for jay. A LOT of people who should have known better bad mouthed and refused to support or vote for the guy who ran against jay last time. If he had won I think its safe to say he would NOT be signing this thing. :(

What saddens me more than anything is that a lot of people are rejoicing the ushering in of totalitarianism and big brother keeping everyone safe in the womb. What happens if something really serious happens in this country or we are invaded, we're going to be easy pickings with all these week spineless dependent globalists that are walking among us.

What saddens me more than anything is that a lot of people are rejoicing the ushering in of totalitarianism and big brother keeping everyone safe in the womb. What happens if something really serious happens in this country or we are invaded, we're going to be easy pickings with all these week spineless dependent globalists that are walking among us.
Sadly it has been an easy sell to tell people "we will take care of you from cradle to grave". Tell people that nothing stupid they do will be paid for by them and all they have to do is give up freedom and a LOT of people sign up. We will no longer be invaded. People will take over because most will just allow it with open arms. Just promise to take care of them and they are all in :(

1143 passed concurred by house headed to Gov. desk. 1240 on deck for concurrence, won't be long. I expect lots of fanfare and ceremony by sideshow Bob and Insleez on Monday or Tuesday.
OMG!!?!

Screenshot_20230414_171038_Email.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews