JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap I have a Spanish .25auto (I think the brand name is "POS that will blow up if fired")
that was left here a couple decades ago I would love to trade for $100 to go towards reloading componets or my next purchase.

I was gonna post this as a new thread, but since Dave already commented on one of them, here's a shmaless crosspost from DC:

There was a big traffic hangup this morning on my way to work, and when I got home I looked at the local paper's website to see if I could find out what happened. No news there, but I found these two little gems (second linked from the first):

Wednesday noon live chat about gun laws — with state senator and pro-gun activist | The Today File | Seattle Times
What can Seattle and Washington state do to reduce gun violence?

That question is on the minds of many public officials, with King County and Seattle launching a gun buyback program and state lawmakers preparing to discuss new legislation this session.

On Wednesday at noon, Seattle Times readers are invited to participate in an online chat about those topics and others with state Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, and Phil Watson, special projects director for the Second Amendment Foundation.

Seattle-area leaders announce new gun buyback program | The Today File | Seattle Times

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn and King County Executive Dow Constantine this morning announced the area's first gun buyback program in 21 years.

...announced the start of the Gun Safety Initiative. Starting Jan. 26, people willing to anonymously surrender their guns will be rewarded with gift cards.

I'm not terribly surprised, Seattle has more than a little track record of trying to resist Washington's excellent firearms laws and ownership. Any WA residents who have the time to get into the debate would be encouraged to participate though.

I wonder... I don't see any reason why we couldn't, though I don't think I could afford to do it right now. You'd have to get some kind of bill of sale though, which the people at the event wouldn't have to do since they're going to be destroyed. I would imagine that anything worthwhile will probably be stolen.

I sorta want to attend the buyback and offer more money for guns that look like they might be worth it.

That and to laugh at McGinn.

Also not at all an open carry guy, but I almost feel like if there was ever a time to do so to poke the bear, this is it.

Am I the only one who is confused about the fact that Amazon is selling massive amounts of firearms related products off its site, but is donating money to this?

Not really. Businesses talk out of both sides of their mouth all the time.

It reminds me of a shirt that I saw once: "Now that *I'm* safe, I support abortion."

There are plenty of non-pink commies here in king county. I know several people downtown with massive amounts of firepower sitting in their highrise condos. There used to be a prepper channel on youtube with a guy who lived downtown sea too. King county also has Rainer Arms.

Are FTF sales legal in WA? Yes.

I'm just worried that when the cops see what I'm up to they will pull any card they can... receiving possible stolen property, open display/public panic..... who knows. I just think that they'll get pissed and do anything they can to put an end to it. They might even try tressspassing. I've been f*cked over by cops many many times for stupid little things including minor jail time and over $5,000 worth of grief for doing doughnuts in my truck in the snow (never broke 15-mph) in a 100% empty parking lot some years ago...

so yeah I know FTF is legal but I'm still wary of stealing the dogs bones from right under his nose, ya know.

Rats, I've completely run out of POS demilled saturday night specials. I've made quite a few bucks off of these liberal dog and pony shows. I once sold a demilled cut in half RG revolver and then went back through the line later with the second half of it and got paid again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top