JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dave:
Why let them perpetrate lies to the public?
Why not call them out, every time, on the fact that they are not gun "buy backs"? As you know most guns were never owned by the police or government so they can't buy them back.

Good article Dave.

Who is planning to attend this to unload junk guns? With all the NWFA members we should be able to round up a couple of hundred junkers, and donate the proceeds to the NRA or SAF?

Also - Amazon is supporting this. That sucks royally. I thought Bezos was a libertarian?

Last Edited:
I just did a search for cheap derringers in Oregon, no such luck... I guess I won't be selling back any guns in Seattle :p Speaking of which, if I sold a gun to a cop in Seattle, would they be in violation of purchasing across state lines?

Well to be honest I don't think any responsible gun owners will be participating in this program. Especially for $200 gift card to Amazon.

If some dumb punk sells his piece maybe he will buy a few books with the gift card.

Based on current market values it would be insane to let any gun go for so cheap.

Anybody know if they check the serial numbers to see if the gun has:
  1. Been used in a crime
  2. Been stolen so it can be returned to it's lawful owner?

I'm guessing no on both accounts.

I'm actually debating and checking the legality of standing across the street with a "WTB Your Guns" cardboard sign... I'll give em 2x what the buy back will. I'd like a few cheap 1911's or revolvers.

Im giving cash on the spot for any firearm I like $125-250. I would hope there is more than just me so the state only gets the crappy guns no one needs/want anyways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top