JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Turn in your $1500 AR and the City of Olympia will give you a $200 gift card

here's the form to fill out to have your guns destroyed by authorities

I know all of you will be in line down at City Hall to turn in your evil guns, civilized Washington residents have no need for firearms

I know all of you will be in line down at City Hall to turn in your evil guns, civilized Washington residents have no need for firearms
The below from the article makes no sense:

DB0BFE08-042C-43DE-B448-64304AA90812.jpeg

And LMAO, I bet they got 6 broken Lorcin and Jennings, or some Home Depot BS gun:

E1AA3D83-4AB7-4D5D-AC17-FCEC5C19DD72.jpeg

Good luck making the streetz safe with your little buy back scheme, I'm sure it will make all the difference in the world. :rolleyes:
my scheme is to have all of you drop off your firearms on my property and I will insure they are not stolen and used in a crime in Portland or Vancouver
of course, I'll randomly range test them and clean them for you

I lived in Lacey for a year on a contract job, most of the others in my apartment complex were E-5/E-6 from Ft Lewis
never met a one who didn't own a personal firearm
now, there's a thought - ask all the Army NCOs who live off post to turn in their firearms to the Olympia Police!!

That's great! If I give them 8 of my guns, I'll get enough money to buy one new one. Why, it would be crazy to pass up a deal like this!:confused:

eta Great idea about the HiPoints I could indeed turn a profit on mine.

I could use some beer money.

I can take in my 12ga slamfire. Let's see what they'll give me for 10 bucks worth of pipe.

The below from the article makes no sense:

View attachment 1333414

And LMAO, I bet they got 6 broken Lorcin and Jennings, or some Home Depot BS gun:

View attachment 1333415
Also note that the two categories don't cover all of the guns turned in. What happens to the guns not stolen and not "otherwise wanted by law enforcement"? I'm not suggesting that some of them might go home with someone, but maybe I should. :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews