JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1715373110219.png

1715373040319.png

1715373000511.png

Aloha, Mark

I just purchased a new Sig 320 AXG Legion on the 27th. I didn't get cleared until the 6th. I was like 1350 and with my CCH. No such thing as instant approval anymore.
I've purchased literally dozens of guns since 114 started and every single one, even when the queue was 50k deep has been instant. Last firearm I purchased was a couple weeks ago. It was instant. I walked in at 5:50, walked out at 6:02 gun in hand, bgc passed and money exchanged. And I only use my ODL.

I've purchased literally dozens of guns since 114 started and every single one, even when the queue was 50k deep has been instant. Last firearm I purchased was a couple weeks ago. It was instant. I walked in at 5:50, walked out at 6:02 gun in hand, bgc passed and money exchanged. And I only use my ODL.
:s0122:

About a month, maybe six weeks ago I picked up a receiver I ordered to A Cut Above, gave my ODL, my transfer and BGC fees and my phone number. I was planing to come back the next day but got about half a mile away when they called and told me to come back my paperwork had cleared.

Has anything changed?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top