JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll see your Smokey and raise you this one : :D
Only You GIF by Smokey Bear

Andy
Call.

IMG_2689.jpeg

If you don't care, why ask me?
Cause you're making an issue out of something you could easily avoid (hence you ignoring them) but then search out comments you can't see and complain about something you actively sought out.

And then involve moderators that lock up threads simply cause of emotions or hurt feelings……

They are just words typed out on the internet.

Just my opinion and answer sense you asked.

Cause you're making an issue out of something you could easily avoid (hence you ignoring them) but then search out comments you can't see and complain about something you actively sought out.

And then involve moderators that lock up threads simply cause of emotions or hurt feelings……

Before U Touch the Trigger Hold Until Rationalized Target

I can't effectively make the points I want to make if every thread is full of malicious heckling. It gives other people the impression that I am not worthy of respect or even the minimum protections offered by moderation and therefore should not be considered.

I can't effectively make the points I want to make if every thread is full of malicious heckling. It gives other people the impression that I am not worthy of respect or even the minimum protections offered by moderation and therefore should not be considered.
It's not a competition or forcing someone to see your point of view to win. Say your piece and move on.

Life is full of hecklers. They continue to heckle the longer you continue to force a view point or idea on others.

Water under the bridge. Better yet burn the bridge and let it light your way.

Freedom of speech. Sometimes we don't like what we hear. Move forward and leave the petty sh!t behind.

Guys talk sh!t. It will never change.

It's not a competition or forcing someone to see your point of view to win. Say your piece and move on.

Life is full of hecklers. They continue to heckle the longer you continue to force a view point or idea on others.

Water under the bridge. Better yet burn the bridge and let it light your way.

Freedom of speech. Sometimes we don't like what we hear. Move forward and leave the petty sh!t behind.

Guys talk sh!t. It will never change.
That isn't what this forum is for. And it isn't what we should let it turn into. There are enough places on the internet for people to go if all they want is to troll.

And that has nothing to do with free speech.

That isn't what this forum is for. And it isn't what we should let it turn into. There are enough places on the internet for people to go if all they want is to troll.

And that has nothing to do with free speech.
I'm sure many here would label you as a "troll."

I for one don't like living in a bubble or safe space. Differences, struggle, pain, insults, character flaws, etc. is what strengthens us.

People should be able to say what they want. If you don't like what they have to say put them on your ignore list. If your gunna focus on what they say then take them off ignore and "defend" yourself if you feel the need.

Or log off. No one is forcing you to be here. The same goes for everyone in America.

Crying to others about something you sought out comes across petty.

That's the last thing I have to say.

I'm now unwatching this thread cause it no longer interests me and has become emotionally driven.

Police should go back to :
Colt 1851 Navy , Colt 1860 Army or the 1862 Police models of revolvers...:D
Just kidding ...Kinda...it will not work well in your favor to underestimate these revolvers.

As far as safety goes...
Learn to use your firearms safely....do so at all times.

In regards to all the squabbling , back and forth , and overall less than excellent comments.....

Some things to consider....

Postings must be in line with forum rules...if ya don't ...then moderation in form or another may happen....

This ain't Burger King...you won't always get it your way.....

Postings can "read" differently to ....someone else...the fella who posted it.....and you....
Also postings can be "read into"...sometimes on purpose ...sometimes not.

Postings , much like Shakespeare can be at times...Much Ado About Nothing...

And finally....
We have a report system...as well as a ignore feature....both may be useful.
Andy

All I see here is some heckling RX.

Then mods suggesting he ignore it.

I havnt seen RX troll or insult anyone here.

Whats up with this?

I did not suggest RX-79G ignore anything.
In fact I did not mention anyone in my post.

I did offer some things to consider...to include reporting...as well as posting in line with forum rules.
Again...all without names...so my post is for anyone who cares to read it.
Andy
I'm intrigued. I have a few trolls on ignore.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top