JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So we mutually leave each other alone. Did you ask flopsweat why he logs out just to post insults about me?

Yeah, didn't think so.
No cause I don't care. It's childish.

The ignore feature is for children.

Sooo....Smokey this is not Nam
We have rules here at Northwest Firearms ...
Rules which one agreed to follow when posting.
Please do so.
Andy
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

My first semi-auto pistol was a USP-40 and I carried that for a while at least in fall and winter so my sweat jacket was covering it. I carried it cocked and locked with out any issues. Then I bought my first 9mm which is an FNX-9 which was my first 9mm gun and carried it cocked and locked as well. I have holsters both IWB and OWB that allow me to carry with the hammer cocked with a manual the safety on at all times.

I practiced by putting an empty magazine in and then racking the slide and put the manual safety on and putting in my holster. Then when I draw I flipped the safety off and put on a target and then fire. Once I got comfortable I would go to the range and do the same thing but with live ammo and a target. Now I carry a G17 or a G19 with one in the chamber and I know to keep my booger hook of the trigger until I am ready to fire. I still practice with my DA/SA semi-autos as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top