JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap. Names of certain beers are not allowed.

That's just silly. I actually had no idea what you said until you've mentioned it is a beer. I would bet that the other b word would also get nailed by the system. Seems like NWF has a problem with fatherless children and female dogs. Probably does not like the smell of certain bovine gender's feces either.

What is really amazing is the performance of the stock market. When it crashed a few of years ago, everyone acknowledged that it was too high before the crash. I remember in months before the crash talk about P/E being high. Then it dropped and panic was everywhere.
The after things settled down the stock market made an amazing recovery and it is very close to where it was before the crash. As I write this the DOW is down 15% off its all time high. When one looks at the state of the world and all the head winds is this valuation justifiable?
We are off by 15% from where we were in Oct 2007. Are things better today then they were back then?
I cannot think of a single thing to put into the positive column, but there a few negatives:
1) Europe debt crisis is new, and not resolved.
2) Unemployment is much higher than back then.
3) US printed trillions of dollars.
4) Japan had a major natural disaster that wiped out a lot of their industrial capacity.
5) We just got into another war
6) Conflict/rebellions all over the Middle East and Northern Africa.

Yet none of these are seemingly having much negative effect on the stock market. That is just weird and I smell a rat.

That Rats name is Ben Bernankie. (spell check?)

I saw a graph of U.S. treasuries. Before 2008. 70% use to be of foreign investment, 10% U.S., and 20% FED. Right now it is 70% Fed, 10% foreign and 20% U.S. What happens in June when the fed stops buying U.S. debt? I have also heard that China and Russia Have stopped trade in U.S. currency. China is washing U.S. currency into comex, and put an embargo on rare earth minerals? I feel good about buying at forty an oz. If you can find it.

where would one go to purchase silver in the PDX area?

Another vote for "http://www.ajpm.com/silver-bullion.html" in Portland. Have bought from them 3 or 4 times now.

Walk in the door with cash.

Walk out the door with PMs

As long as the purchase is under $10K there is no reporting of the sale to anyone. No CC record (they don't accept CC for purchases). No shipping records. All the receipts for the purchases are made out to "CASH".

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top