JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People are now buying 14 million guns a year (increased from 8 million) and 3 million silver coins per month (increased from under 1 million) Might just be the prepers are the ones moving the economy.

jj

1 billion 80 million a year in silver sales just in the usa and just in what the US treasurie mints. Should tell you people are fearfull of the economy.

jj

Don't forget the Romanian Garlic Gernades except I think ATF is going to rule them as destructive devices on Monday and we will need to find a domestic manufacturer for them.

SF-

For whatever the reason, probably the novelty, I bought some silver a few months ago...yes, the one troy ounce pieces not the wall street traded paper silver. The salesman said he doesn't recommend buying when it's high and he said "it's high". It was around $24/oz. Go figure...

oh yeah, I've also got a gun around here somewhere...:s0131:

Now if I can dip some garlic cloves in silver and load them up in my S12:s0114:
Will

.. and $100 and $300 .... Silver is up 600% since ten years ago. While the dollar (which has lost 94% of its value since 1913) is backed by nothing and could go 'poof' at any time, silver has intrinsic value. If/when the dollar loses it reserve status, as the IMF/China/Russia have been asking for, you will want REAL money. The stage is set for a dollar collapse in the next 6m-4years. That is why you hear terms like 'bank holidays'. That means they close while your digits disappear into the abyss.
This not fear mongering, simply the way things are. Every Fiat paper currency in history has failed due to eventual over-'printing'. That is what the bailouts were, as are QE1, QE2, and all the other Qs that will be attempted to keep the Titanic afloat.

Silver at $28? Buy as much as you can - after the other essentials of course :).

So being rather new to whole prepadness myself I have plenty of guns and ammo, pretty good food/water supply could be better, I have a stock of cash but the idea of silver hadn't ever entered my mind till now, where would one go to purchase silver in the PDX area? And I totally agree with you guys on the value of silver and other metals only going to increase as they become less avaiable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top