JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, it's tactical alright. Everything that the OP has observed is a tactic to increase sales and the impression of general badliness. Talk about über manly badliness...

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 8.57.37 PM.png

That reminds of the old days and trying for days to remove the Army issue face paint from my hands and face....:D
Damn stuff would come off when you were in the field sweating....but was super resistant to hot soap and water....:eek::D
Andy

My favorite was when the unit was out of the soft cream camo kits and would issue the little sticks instead. They were decades old and equivalent to rubbing kids sidewalk chalk across your face.

My favorite was when the unit was out of the soft cream camo kits and would issue the little sticks instead. They were decades old and equivalent to rubbing kids sidewalk chalk across your face.

Yeah I used a lot of the camo sticks...we used to put on the issue sunscreen first , then apply the camo stick...that sorta helped...:D
Andy

That reminds of the old days and trying for days to remove the Army issue face paint from my hands and face....:D
Damn stuff would come off when you were in the field sweating....but was super resistant to hot soap and water....:eek::D
Andy
Sweat is effective at removing stuff. Use sweat to remove paint, soap and water to remove sweat. :D

Heck, those things felt like that new lol. We used copious amounts of deet to soften it up.

Andy

Tactical is having more rail than Union Pacific . Or anything the police , military, would use in a tactical situation. Imo

I hate to admit it but I have a pistol called the Tac-ops and can't stand the name. But it did have some upgrades I liked and was priced right . Just what a stupd name.

I have some tacticool stuff but also some firearms with all wood and metal and no rails . A 1913 rail does make things versatile .but I don't like them on everything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top