JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"unless you've worked inside government agencies, you literally cannot imagine the level of inefficiency, bogus expenditure, and unashamed laziness that is the rule"

TESTIFY! 7 seasons with the US Forest Circus taught me that lesson.

interesting he also points out the massive increase in cost within the first minutes of the video.. Nobody ever wants to talk about the reasons tuition has gone up 10 fold recent years but his stab curtaining is compelling
I think there's like 5 "administrative" positions per instructor these days and those people are the entitled government class whose sole mission is to enlarge and more entrench their sphere of influence.

"You have no right to the labor of others."

"so youre anticapitalist?"

You ever have a job that paid you money that you didn't first voluntarily agree to the terms in which you were going to be compensated for your efforts?

Put more simply: where/when have you ever been forced to do work?
im self employed. im paid the full value of the work i do, and theres exactly zero chance youd ever catch me working to fill someone elses pockets. so the direct answer to your question is "no." so hows that tie in to the above?

I've just started watching this. You might find it interesting. It's long, so I put it on in the background.

Cult is a good word for this woke BS that's been permeating this country. While I have no problem with people who want to go to school to further their educational goals in life, my issue is how the school system works to tell kids in elementary, junior high, high school that a college degree is the be all, end all, economic death sentence if you don't get a degree etc. Of course the school system teaches kids to fear guns, not respect them, as many of us here know.
There's all these great paying trades out there that will train, and provide certifications, licenses etc needed for the job and can't get people. On that same token, kids don't want to get their hands dirty and want that non existent million dollar an hour paying office gig.

"You have no right to the labor of others."

"so youre anticapitalist?"

im self employed. im paid the full value of the work i do, and theres exactly zero chance youd ever catch me working to fill someone elses pockets. so the direct answer to your question is "no." so hows that tie in to the above?
Interesting use of the phrase "full value" - because you still have to have customers agree that you are that value to compensate before you can do any work to make any money. Customers that don't patronize you don't agree that your labor is that monetary level of value. Customers that do patronize you, do.

Which means you still enter into an agreement every single time you have a customer before you do any work for them.

That agreememr means you are exactly no different from every other laborer (with respect to capitalism) regardless of your employment status because you still rely on others to compensate you and you still must voluntarily enter into an agreement and they still must voluntarily accept the conditions of the agreement. If either party does not agree, the work does not take place, or amendments to the conditions take place until both parties are satisfied to agree, then you perform the work and are compensated what both parties agree to be your value, you, and those patronizing you.

That's no different than someone working at Walmart. Walmart says, "we value your labor for our needs at this dollar amount. Do you accept working at Walmart performing these specified duties for this dollar amount." The prospective employee can accept or decline.
Just like your customers have needs and they can either accept or decline the conditions of your labor, namely, your compensation for the finished product.

The people that run Walmart at a corporate level, who take care of the logistics, who secure order contracts from suppliers, who manage everything that is involved in Walmart existing, they need employees to be physically in the stores, to do the physical labor that is involved in maintaining a retail space, the employees need Walmart to exist in order for there to even be a job to be able to apply to in the first place. Some might say, "well the CEO's make a ton and the store employee makes so little." Yep, cool, so go start your own retail store then because you don't have to have this job, you are either voluntarily accepting it or you are not. It is a voluntary agreement between both parties.

That's exactly the same as you and your customers, if they don't like your terms of agreement/compensation, they can either search out someone whose terms they do agree with or they could endeavor to develop those skills and do the labor themselves.

I think you meant for your response to be a "gotcha," but it still was entirely encapsulated within the confines of capitalism, perfectly.

Interesting use of the phrase "full value" - because you still have to have customers agree that you are that value to compensate before you can do any work to make any money. Customers that don't patronize you don't agree that your labor is that monetary level of value. Customers that do patronize you, do.

Which means you still enter into an agreement every single time you have a customer before you do any work for them.

That agreememr means you are exactly no different from every other laborer (with respect to capitalism) regardless of your employment status because you still rely on others to compensate you and you still must voluntarily enter into an agreement and they still must voluntarily accept the conditions of the agreement. If either party does not agree, the work does not take place, or amendments to the conditions take place until both parties are satisfied to agree, then you perform the work and are compensated what both parties agree to be your value, you, and those patronizing you.

That's no different than someone working at Walmart. Walmart says, "we value your labor for our needs at this dollar amount. Do you accept working at Walmart performing these specified duties for this dollar amount." The prospective employee can accept or decline.
Just like your customers have needs and they can either accept or decline the conditions of your labor, namely, your compensation for the finished product.

The people that run Walmart at a corporate level, who take care of the logistics, who secure order contracts from suppliers, who manage everything that is involved in Walmart existing, they need employees to be physically in the stores, to do the physical labor that is involved in maintaining a retail space, the employees need Walmart to exist in order for there to even be a job to be able to apply to in the first place. Some might say, "well the CEO's make a ton and the store employee makes so little." Yep, cool, so go start your own retail store then because you don't have to have this job, you are either voluntarily accepting it or you are not. It is a voluntary agreement between both parties.

That's exactly the same as you and your customers, if they don't like your terms of agreement/compensation, they can either search out someone whose terms they do agree with or they could endeavor to develop those skills and do the labor themselves.

I think you meant for your response to be a "gotcha," but it still was entirely encapsulated within the confines of capitalism, perfectly.
youre conveniently ignoring the exploitation part. when a walmart employee provides a service worth $XXX, theyre compensated $X while the walmart shareholders and executives take $XX.

youre conveniently ignoring the exploitation part. when a walmart employee provides a service worth $XXX, theyre compensated $X while the walmart shareholders and executives take $XX.
I think you are conveniently ignoring how reality and business works.

If employees did not provide more value than they are compensated there would be literally no purpose in having them employed at all. If it's a net zero with regard to the value they provide compared to the compensation they are provided then the business would be just as well to not have them employed at all because 0 profit is being made.

To which you might retort, well the business can't exist if they don't have employees…

To which I retort, well the business can't exist at all if they don't make a profit. As Thomas Sowell says, "there is no mana from heaven."

Do you have employee in your business? I'm guessing not because what you've expressed would dissolve really quickly if you seemingly had that experience.

I'm actually suprised no one has seen the increasingly "loud" and incoherent attacks against the 2A for what it truly is. A masterful grand conspiracy to covertly bolster the U.S.'s and allied nations military capability and stores of conventional weapons in the face of ever increasing world tensions.

Think about it. How do you increase firearm and ammunition production capability during peace time? Tell an American citizen he can't have it and threaten to take away what he already owns. Proof? The louder the anti-gun proponents gets, the higher firearm and ammo sales go!

While the world looks on at the dwindling supplies of the U.S. military... HA!! Under the national security act there are 10''s of millions of conventional arms (cheaply and quickly convertble to full auto "weapons of war") and 10's of billions of stockpiled ammunition... all ripe for confiscation and distribution to our armed forces and those of our allies.

Widely diversified caches scattered across the continent... those vast surpluses would allow factories to be quickly converted to produce a wide array of other much needed munitions and materials.

While Brandon has masterfully played the part of the doddering old fool, and lulled our adversaries into underestimating our war time industrial potential, in reality his utter brilliance may soon come to full light!

OR... that's all just a truckload of squishy prarie pies and he really is just an incoherent bag of dog scraps.

You decide.......
:s0098:

I'm actually suprised no one has seen the increasingly "loud" and incoherent attacks against the 2A for what it truly is. A masterful grand conspiracy to covertly bolster the U.S.'s and allied nations military capability and stores of conventional weapons in the face of ever increasing world tensions.

Think about it. How do you increase firearm and ammunition production capability during peace time? Tell an American citizen he can't have it and threaten to take away what he already owns. Proof? The louder the anti-gun proponents gets, the higher firearm and ammo sales go!

While the world looks on at the dwindling supplies of the U.S. military... HA!! Under the national security act there are 10''s of millions of conventional arms (cheaply and quickly convertble to full auto "weapons of war") and 10's of billions of stockpiled ammunition... all ripe for confiscation and distribution to our armed forces and those of our allies.

Widely diversified caches scattered across the continent... those vast surpluses would allow factories to be quickly converted to produce a wide array of other much needed munitions and materials.

While Brandon has masterfully played the part of the doddering old fool, and lulled our adversaries into underestimating our war time industrial potential, in reality his utter brilliance may soon come to full light!

OR... that's all just a truckload of squishy prarie pies and he really is just an incoherent bag of dog scraps.

You decide.......
:s0098:
Imagine their shock when they find that its really millions of rounds of .22lr, 12ga hunting, 9mm fmj, 55gr seconds, and 7.62x39 steel case :s0140:

Um…. only like every damned day, because I like having, nice vehicles and motorcycles, firearms and ammo, electricity, running water, a nice roof over my head, and three daily squares of DELICIOUS food!
Nice things? Motorcycles? Firearms and ammo at will? Delicious food 3 times a day??

Can we assume then you've either never married, are divorced or widowed? :s0140:

(If married and you still get all that.... your wife have a sister?.. Asking for a friend.)

Last Edited:
"unless you've worked inside government agencies, you literally cannot imagine the level of inefficiency, bogus expenditure, and unashamed laziness that is the rule"

TESTIFY! 7 seasons with the US Forest Circus taught me that lesson.
My first job after grad school was as a research scientist at North Central Forest Experiment station in St. Paul MN. In those days, I loved research and kept to my usual schedule, starting work at 0700 and leaving anywhere from 1900 to 2300 hrs. A few months later, I was called to the director's office. He said "you have a promising career if you follow 2 basic rules." Keen to know, I asked what they might be. "Get here at 8 and leave here at 5." I started laughing and said "you're kidding, right?" "No joke, young man," he said angrily. Besides that nonsense, I couldn't get any work out of my team. I bailed for the private sector a few months later. Been there ever since. Multiple contracts with government agencies proved that organizational culture at St. Paul wasn't the exception but the rule for all agencies. Most of their employees are over paid and under motivated. I saw what happens to those that are too smart and too ambitious: they get squashed and placed in a position that won't cause any ripples. Years later, I helped put together a research paper with Alaska's Federal Endangered Species coordinator. The paper pointed to some mistakes the Feds had made, along with solutions. He was to present it as a scientific conference. As he sat on the plane in the Anchorage airport, the Regional Director came ON BOARD, seized the paper, scolded him for trying to embarrass the Fish and Wildlife Service, and made him return to the office. The public has no idea what really goes on.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top