JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The public has no idea what really goes on.
Sadly, that seems to hold true for everything from the local school board right up to the office of the President. Unfortunately, the Occupier in Chief doesn't seem to know what the heck is going on either!

During my time with the Circus I discovered that the reason they have committees is so that 12 or 13 people can share the credit for work done by 1 or 2.

While it is somehow perceived to be all knowing about gov't waste and abuse, it also occurs in the so-called 'private sector'. Being a 'desk jockey' doesn't present any insights to what 'field workers' have to endure. Yeah there are some useless workers in the gov't but the same applies to the private sector. Inquiring minds want to know why have jobs in America been outsourced to other countries and peoples? Who reaps the rewards for that process?

Something I just thought of. The article talks about US; but I have got to wonder... does any of the NATO and Western allies have as much manufacturing base as the United States did? I mean... yeah there's Mexico, and Japan...... however; neither are particularly major players in the arms industries... the UK, though famous for exporting much military equipment throughout the world... has also cut its manufacturing base quite a bit.. even France have reduced production capacities.... though still formidable for certain things... ditto for Germany...

Again; in case of near-peer against the likes of China and Russia; are there sufficient manufacturing sources in any part of the world that could take up the slack from the United States? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

While it is somehow perceived to be all knowing about gov't waste and abuse, it also occurs in the so-called 'private sector'. Being a 'desk jockey' doesn't present any insights to what 'field workers' have to endure. Yeah there are some useless workers in the gov't but the same applies to the private sector. Inquiring minds want to know why have jobs in America been outsourced to other countries and peoples? Who reaps the rewards for that process?
My career morphed into Alaska commercial fishing in the summers and chasing engineering contracts the rest of the year. In either context, you don't perform, you don't get paid. No excuses. I found that doing business with Democratic liberals was unpredictable. But when some some good ole boy Republican (USMC tattoos and cigar) grills me mercilessly then says "damn, you're not as dumb as I thought you were" and shakes my hand, we got a deal. He'll keep his word. So will I.

Given that the current administrations have cut off ammo from being imported and manufactured, just what do you guys intend to shoot out of your weapons?
Whatever can be looted from corpses. Failing that, there's a fair amount in storage units owned by gun shops and resellers for Gunbroker :rolleyes:

I mean.. if you didn't already stack them deep and over a long period of time....

Given that the current administrations have cut off ammo from being imported and manufactured, just what do you guys intend to shoot out of your weapons?
He has not stopped ammo from being produced. He told the Lake City plant, operated by Winchester, to stop providing ammunition to the civilian sector. This mainly affects a small portion of the 5.56x45 and the 7.62x51 market.
As for imports, as near as I can tell all he's stopped there is ammunition from Russia. Italy, Mexico, France, and Sweden (and I'm sure others) can still ship ammo to the U.S.
Those of us that have thought ahead will have plenty if SHTF.

1656952145346.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews