JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with this. I don't need to agree with people on taxes or environmental policy to ally with them over gun ownership. Happy to shoot with any sane person who wants to own guns.

I am too, but I'm turned off by people when they start talking about that stuff. I wouldn't go shooting with them again if they insisted after being asked politely not to talk politics. What was once a good friend, a best friend in fact, of mine hit the schitcan of mine after a few years of stubbornly refusing to honor my requests.

This is a tough one. I would dearly love to share my firearms passion, but even on this forum, I have tried, only to be dismissed by those that only think they already know a lot, just because they do weekly mag dumps. I probably have more black and plastic guns than many of them do, and I know how to use them. I still prefer lever actions and revolvers, so I am endeared as just another whipping-boy FUDD.

And, those Pro-2A-in-name-only folks that also have a Biden sticker on their car, are not my allies.
I do mag dumps, but you are actually more likely to encounter me shooting a suppressed break action at 100 yards. I like being able to do either. (though with the primer shortage I am much more averse to doing mag dumps until I can secure better ammunition supplies.)

This is a tough one. I would dearly love to share my firearms passion, but even on this forum, I have tried, only to be dismissed by those that only think they already know a lot, just because they do weekly mag dumps. I probably have more black and plastic guns than many of them do, and I know how to use them. I still prefer lever actions and revolvers, so I am endeared as just another whipping-boy FUDD.

Claim to be Pro-2A, and have have a campaign sticker for my enemy on your bumper, and I wont take you very seriously.

I'm the FUDDiest FUDD that's probably ever FUDDed, or at least look like one, that didn't secretly have EBR's too.

That right there is why I have no bumper stickers at all.

This is a tough one. I would dearly love to share my firearms passion, but even on this forum, I have tried, only to be dismissed by those that only think they already know all they need, just because they do weekly mag dumps. I probably have more black and plastic guns than many of them do, and I know how to use them. I still prefer lever and bolt actions and revolvers, so I am endeared as just another whipping-boy FUDD.

Claim to be Pro-2A, but have have a campaign sticker for my enemy on your bumper, and It'll be difficult to take you very seriously.

And I probably have more stamped guns than you. So? Does the number of guns and types of gun make me Pro-2A harder than you?

No it doesnt.

You can be 100% Pro-2A to a fault and only have a home made slam fire pipe shotgun then be a pedo joe supporter like the idiot in another thread bragging about all the guns and ammo he has and bragging about voting for a dementia patient lifetime pedophile. You never need to own a gun or fire a round to be Pro-2A. It helps though.

How to be included in gun culture? Dont be anti gun. Its that simple. If you ok with guns we will welcome you and teach you. If you dont want guns to exist we wont waste time on you.

+1000

Being respectful and respecting someone are two completely different things.

I would want to be treated respectfully, and I in turn treat others respectfully.

I wouldn't expect some one to respect me nor should they expect me to respect them.

I would likely lose respect for someone if they expected respect without treating me respectfully.
You must have self respect to give respect honestly

8...9...10 or whatever number we're on:
Take anything you hear at a gun show or event with a grain of salt, shrewdness, a sense of humor, and a healthy BS meter. Every tree has its fruits and its nuts. That goes for the gun community, too. Gather any large group together and you will likely get a concentrated dose of :cool: and o_O within a few steps of each other.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top