JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a teenage daughter that thank the Lord is conservative and has good taste in music.
Her favorite band is Nirvana (mine too at that age). I plan on taking her to the Rock museum in Seattle this summer. My question for you local folks that have been there, are there metal detectors or friskers at the entrance?
I don't give a shish about a sign on the door, just want to know before I waste the gas.
Brian

you're really not going take your daughter to something she might cherish forever 'cause ya can't bring your gun in to the museum?

how do you ever visit someone at the hospital, or go to the post office, do jury duty, et al? avoid all that too in life?

i'm really not trying to crimp your style, yet it seems like a lot of angst for, oh, just lock it in the car and enjoy yourself.

When my sister visited from CA she was interested in seeing places where the Twilight series of movies were filmed.

As for Cobain? This might also be interesting.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....it's Music Break Time.
My fav.

Last Edited:
Seriously doubt they'd have metal detectors in a museum like that, they don't even have them at most schools, or other places that are actually "legally" prohibit carrying there.

I have a teenage daughter that thank the Lord is conservative and has good taste in music.
Her favorite band is Nirvana (mine too at that age). I plan on taking her to the Rock museum in Seattle this summer. My question for you local folks that have been there, are there metal detectors or friskers at the entrance?
I don't give a shish about a sign on the door, just want to know before I waste the gas.
Brian
Just carry it and see if you pass muster. If you get frisked and they find it or a detector alarms, they're not gonna to send you to prison.
They'll just tell you can't come in with it, so you'll go back to your vehicle, lock your piece in the trunk, and go back inside. Easy as cake...

I loved "Almost Live!", John Keister was a funny guy. Back when Seattle was cool.

download.jpeg-39.jpg

you're really not going take your daughter to something she might cherish forever 'cause ya can't bring your gun in to the museum?

how do you ever visit someone at the hospital, or go to the post office, do jury duty, et al? avoid all that too in life?

i'm really not trying to crimp your style, yet it seems like a lot of angst for, oh, just lock it in the car and enjoy yourself.
THIS!

Thank you.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA