JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man, I saw this link and just had to revive this post. I swear I'm not trying to start a war with you, but...here is a story about a "trained" dude that totally got shot in his leg even though he was carrying strong side OWB. I agree that AIWB he would have gotten shot as well, but the point I want to make is that strong side OWB still points the gun at your body.
After discovering critical flaw in gun, DPS quietly replacing guns issued to all troopers • Arizona Mirror

If you carry a loaded gun there is no way to do so and never have it pointed at the "wrong place". Some take this to extremes. I carry normally a couple ways. Shoulder rig, horizontal. So if anyone is standing behind me it is pointed at them. I often carry on a belt pointed down. I live in a 2 story home. So when I am upstairs the gun in pointed at the people below me. I do have faith the the guns I carry and the mode of carry. Again everyone has to decide what will work for them. The Trooper who did this it looks like a poor holster choice that it allowed something to get between the trigger and the holster.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews