JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Since Jones (seen above) does not possess a state handgun license, investigators will forward the case to the Grant County Prosecuting Attorney for a determination on whether Jones will face any criminal charges.

Jones, a Marion native, has two felony convictions for narcotics dealing."

A determination on charges shouldn't be required......HE HAS TWO FELONIES IDIOTS! He shouldn't have been in possession of a firearm, DAMN straight he should be charged. I don't care if he shot his pecker or not. This is why gun laws don't work we have to decide if the courts/ lawyers want to follow the current laws on the books. He'll probably get off (well not for a while....) with no jail time because they'll think he suffered enough.

Dude wasn't using a holster. I appendix carry daily.
Neat, still i do not care. I've tried it even with an unloaded to test it out and it just isn't for me.

Murphy's law stands strong with me as does historical evidence of human error. I get not all will do this im just not willing to gamble that possibility.

Neat, still i do not care. I've tried it even with an unloaded to test it out and it just isn't for me.

Murphy's law stands strong with me as does historical evidence of human error. I get not all will do this im just not willing to gamble that possibility.

I respect that.

Sounds like he went off half cocked....:eek::D

A excellent example of why one should practice carrying , drawing and re-holstering / replacing , with a empty pistol , before attempting to carry a loaded one.

Also what is the point of gun laws if you don't enforce them against the criminals they were designed for...?
Andy

I know the minute that I say something brilliantly snide in reference to that momo that I will probably suffer a similar mishap. So, I say nothing. It's just one of those days.

If ya Mexican appendix carry a Hi-Point
it might be gruesome.
You could shoot off
your rod and two-some.

The cynic in me wants to quibble with the notion that gun laws are aimed at criminals.
I would say that the laws regarding Felons not being able to have firearms are aimed at criminals...
( Or at least former criminals )
Laws like BGC for private sales and such are in my opinion , make more "criminals" than stop any crime...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads