JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok, i was at the shop today, but i cannot tell you if they are taking orders NOW, they were a week ago.
Keep in mind a 3 day turnaround may/may not be valid after the 3rd. They were well staffed, call em, be brief, don't chat, get off the line asap, respect for others in the store waiting.
I thought the court hearing was Friday the 23rd?Might be able to still get one in by the 3rd if that's the case.

You had to do a background check for a suppressor? I thought they only had to check the box and not do a bgc?
Yes, but my FFL is convinced he has to. I told him about the check box and instructions. His response "that's for NICS, we have to use FICS". Yeah, I won't buy from them again.

Yes, but my FFL is convinced he has to. I told him about the check box and instructions. His response "that's for NICS, we have to use FICS". Yeah, I won't buy from them again.
Some of the smaller FFLs are just uneducated, which is unfortunate since they're in the business where being educated is so critically important. After I pick up hopefully tomorrow, I'll only have one can in NFA jail on a 7/5 eForm. My dealer has said cans are exempt from FICS, and I got that same feedback from SilencerShop when I contacted them. Obv. not legal advice, but that's how they all have read the legislation.

It might depend on whether it is an individual or trust.
It doesn't (matter) - it may in the minds of the individual dealers, but that's an education problem with individual FFLs. It'a a fair question/thought, but the answer is that the transition to ownership isn't impacted by that past the ATF review.

It doesn't (matter) - it may in the minds of the individual dealers, but that's an education problem with individual FFLs. It'a a fair question/thought, but the answer is that the transition to ownership isn't impacted by that past the ATF review.
Dealer also wouldn't have given me a three day release either, I asked if he would if I got a delay.

128,000 OR gun transactions due to m114!

B3A6BF5D-33E1-4C4A-B736-7029BA0495A4.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have an NFA item approved by the Feds today, and because it's not a can I get tossed into the OSP backlog. My dealer is a 3 day release dealer so even if there is an opportunity to release after one I'm okay with the dealer doing 3....because it isn't unlimited and I also want them to protect themselves.
I'm so beyond po'ed that I have to jump through the same hoop after waiting almost 9 months.
So, the important question is:what did you get? Anything fun?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top