JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok, i was at the shop today, but i cannot tell you if they are taking orders NOW, they were a week ago.
Keep in mind a 3 day turnaround may/may not be valid after the 3rd. They were well staffed, call em, be brief, don't chat, get off the line asap, respect for others in the store waiting.
I thought the court hearing was Friday the 23rd?Might be able to still get one in by the 3rd if that's the case.

You had to do a background check for a suppressor? I thought they only had to check the box and not do a bgc?
Yes, but my FFL is convinced he has to. I told him about the check box and instructions. His response "that's for NICS, we have to use FICS". Yeah, I won't buy from them again.

Yes, but my FFL is convinced he has to. I told him about the check box and instructions. His response "that's for NICS, we have to use FICS". Yeah, I won't buy from them again.
Some of the smaller FFLs are just uneducated, which is unfortunate since they're in the business where being educated is so critically important. After I pick up hopefully tomorrow, I'll only have one can in NFA jail on a 7/5 eForm. My dealer has said cans are exempt from FICS, and I got that same feedback from SilencerShop when I contacted them. Obv. not legal advice, but that's how they all have read the legislation.

It might depend on whether it is an individual or trust.
It doesn't (matter) - it may in the minds of the individual dealers, but that's an education problem with individual FFLs. It'a a fair question/thought, but the answer is that the transition to ownership isn't impacted by that past the ATF review.

It doesn't (matter) - it may in the minds of the individual dealers, but that's an education problem with individual FFLs. It'a a fair question/thought, but the answer is that the transition to ownership isn't impacted by that past the ATF review.
Dealer also wouldn't have given me a three day release either, I asked if he would if I got a delay.

128,000 OR gun transactions due to m114!

B3A6BF5D-33E1-4C4A-B736-7029BA0495A4.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have an NFA item approved by the Feds today, and because it's not a can I get tossed into the OSP backlog. My dealer is a 3 day release dealer so even if there is an opportunity to release after one I'm okay with the dealer doing 3....because it isn't unlimited and I also want them to protect themselves.
I'm so beyond po'ed that I have to jump through the same hoop after waiting almost 9 months.
So, the important question is:what did you get? Anything fun?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top