JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And has been said... CHL may or may not have anything to do with it anyway. I keep thinking my unique name is the common denominator for instant approvals. But then, two guns ago, I was put in the queue. First time ever. But 5 minutes later I was approved anyway.:confused:

Wednesday, I bought my latest pistol. The approval was instant. o_O

The Chief of Staff for Sen Thatcher's Office sent OSP an email last Wed, on my behalf.

Nothing yet, though. No OSP input.
Sorry to jack this thread but OSP advised Sen Thatcher's office that there was a "possible prohibitor," in my background.

It's now been 75+ days of "pending" status.

I have kept my paperwork from any background weirdness. There are no factual prohibitors. And I can prove it.

I advised Sen Thatcher's office of this fact, today, and urged the person there who's working with me to reach back out to OSP.

Yesterday, OSP related to me, via Thatcher's office, that they were trying to reach me. No calls/emails.

Sorry to jack this thread but OSP advised Sen Thatcher's office that there was a "possible prohibitor," in my background.

It's now been 75+ days of "pending" status.

I have kept my paperwork from any background weirdness. There are no factual prohibitors. And I can prove it.

I advised Sen Thatcher's office of this fact, today, and urged the person there who's working with me to reach back out to OSP.

Yesterday, OSP related to me, via Thatcher's office, that they were trying to reach me. No calls/emails.
Problem solved.

I drove 1 hour down to Salem, and provided the FICS Clerk @ OSP the paperwork he needed, in person.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews